Direct Import not working?

JoeBanq

I am trying to use the direct import function to add products manually from aliexpress as the plugin does not show most items..

I get this error message on the aliexpress website:

"to start adding products to your store, please open another browser tab with AliDropship plugin importing section"

When i click the plugin, all it shows is a white empty* popup box, with nothing.

How do i get direct import to work?

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I am trying to use the direct import function to add products manually from aliexpress as the plugin does not show most items..

I get this error message on the aliexpress website:

"to start adding products to your store, please open another browser tab with AliDropship plugin importing section"

When i click the plugin, all it shows is a white empty* popup box, with nothing.

How do i get direct import to work?
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.
Please make sure that you have Import Products section in the admin panel of AliDropship plugin and try importing again.

If it still doesn't work properly, could you please PM or send to support@alidropship.com the access to your WP admin area, so that we could check what might be the issue?

Best regards,
Igor

Zlaja

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.
Please make sure that you have Import Products section in the admin panel of AliDropship plugin and try importing again.

If it still doesn't work properly, could you please PM or send to support@alidropship.com the access to your WP admin area, so that we could check what might be the issue?

Best regards,
Igor

I have same problem here. In WP admin panel I am at Import Products page, when I click on Use Direct Import opens another tab on AliExpress but on the upper part just got message "to start adding products to your store, please open another browser tab with AliDropship plugin importing section".

johnweyer

I had a similar issue. When I use direct import now, on the AliExpress page, at the top of the page, on the red Alidropship stripe, the import button now does not seem to work. However, I use the 'Edit' button which then leads to 'Add to Import List' and this works. I then edit the product on my site from the Products page before I publish it as I always do. I am using WordPress 4.7.7 and Rembrandt 3.1.8.1. I have not upgraded theme because I am always afraid of losing my customizations. Wish everyone well.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have same problem here. In WP admin panel I am at Import Products page, when I click on Use Direct Import opens another tab on AliExpress but on the upper part just got message "to start adding products to your store, please open another browser tab with AliDropship plugin importing section".
You need to have 2 windows open in your browser at the same time: Import Product section of your store and AliExpress. In this case it works.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I had a similar issue. When I use direct import now, on the AliExpress page, at the top of the page, on the red Alidropship stripe, the import button now does not seem to work. However, I use the 'Edit' button which then leads to 'Add to Import List' and this works. I then edit the product on my site from the Products page before I publish it as I always do. I am using WordPress 4.7.7 and Rembrandt 3.1.8.1. I have not upgraded theme because I am always afraid of losing my customizations. Wish everyone well.
If you customized your theme via Customization section it will not be lost after update. So please update your theme to the latest version, because everytime we release update we add a lot of important changes and improve theme's productivity.

Hello. I seem to be having the exact same issue as above. No matter how I try it, I can't seem to get anything other than this message
upload_2017-11-17_17-3-25.png
I do keep the import page open in a separate tab but the message still comes up.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello. I seem to be having the exact same issue as above. No matter how I try it, I can't seem to get anything other than this message
View attachment 1806
I do keep the import page open in a separate tab but the message still comes up.
please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

hos10

hi
i have thesame problem here.. did everyone got theirs fixed? my alidropship chrome extension is 2.7.13.47
thanks

vonbates3

why are there so many unexpected problems with this plug in? We shouldn't have so many unresolve issues because we have work to do. Don't have time for all this problems. You guys advertise that this plug in would run smoothly but instead there are so many problems.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
why are there so many unexpected problems with this plug in? We shouldn't have so many unresolve issues because we have work to do. Don't have time for all this problems. You guys advertise that this plug in would run smoothly but instead there are so many problems.
Hello, could you describe the issue in details?

Mar

You guys advertise that this plug in would run smoothly but instead there are so many problems.
The plugin just like any plugin is not perfect, but you can't ask help by just saying there are so many problems. You need to be specific.