Davinci Variation Selection - Unable to add product to cart!!!

Real Residual

Ok, guys, this requires immediate attention and fix.

I just realized that when you have multiple levels of variation, such as Color, Size, if you unselect the "Size", you cannot re-select it, causing the visitor unable to add to cart.

I tested this on Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE, and they all have the same issue.

Out of the 3 colors, I can change my selection to any of them. But if I just click once on the size, which in my case there is only 1 size, it will unselect it and I can no longer select it back. SO when I click on add to cart, it will prompt me to enter the size, but it won't work when I try to click on it.

This happens with all my items that have only one secondary variation. With more than one items in the secondclicks.jpg
variation, such as 2 sizes using my previous example, it will work fine.

Real Residual

I also noticed that the second variation starts out as "Disabled". But it will be enabled on the first click. Maybe to change it so it's not clickable? Let me further explore it.

Last edited:

Real Residual

Ok, I hate to answer my own thread, but here is a quick solution. If you have the same issue, make sure you do this until the next fix is up.
You can copy/paste this into your Customization > Head > CSS Styles for a quick fix.

dl.item-sku .sku-set.disabled {
opacity: .3;
pointer-events: none;
}

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Ok, guys, this requires immediate attention and fix.

I just realized that when you have multiple levels of variation, such as Color, Size, if you unselect the "Size", you cannot re-select it, causing the visitor unable to add to cart.

I tested this on Google Chrome, Firefox, and IE, and they all have the same issue.

Out of the 3 colors, I can change my selection to any of them. But if I just click once on the size, which in my case there is only 1 size, it will unselect it and I can no longer select it back. SO when I click on add to cart, it will prompt me to enter the size, but it won't work when I try to click on it.

This happens with all my items that have only one secondary variation. With more than one items in the secondView attachment 1878
variation, such as 2 sizes using my previous example, it will work fine.
I am not sure I understood your query correctly, so it would be great if we could clarify it. Recently we have introduced a significant change to variations display: for example, if size S is not available for the white t-shirt, this variation will be shown as inactive for your website customers to avoid confusion. Could you please pm me your domain name and the link to some particular product you are having troubles with so that I could look into the issue? I have been unable to reproduce it so far.