Davinci theme homepage countdown

psytekh

Hi guys,

where can i find the settings for homepage countdown? In customization i can only set the words and check on/off. Where is the setting for the clock's deadline?

Thanks

Christina

Administrator
Dear Christina,

thanks for your reply, unfortunately it's not that im looking for. Attached a photo which countdown i meaned in my post. Is it need to be set to exact days or is it renew automatically when it expires? Thanks

Thank you for your explanation!

All the available settings for Promo Counter are in Customization section, as you've mentioned. The rest is not customizable.

psytekh

Thank you for your explanation!

All the available settings for Promo Counter are in Customization section, as you've mentioned. The rest is not customizable.
Thanks you for the reply, yes i saw the settings inside the customization/home but did not found where should i reset the number of the remaining days till dealine. Maybe it will renew automatically when it expires but it will reveals in some hours so i will able to see what happens then. Thanks for your help again.

ukdivision

pstekh what happened when the counter reached zero? It would be useful if you could set this timer don't you think?

psytekh

pstekh what happened when the counter reached zero? It would be useful if you could set this timer don't you think?
Hi,
its renewed automatically when its reached zero. I think this solution is as good as the other when we can set the deadline. Because if i forget to renew it it will look like amateur. But with this way you dont need to fear that you forgot something.