Davinci theme help

Morian

I have been trying to figure out the answer to my problem via these forums and google searching to find if others have a similar problem and I and still stumped.
I am running the davinici theme with the basic alidropship plugin and I am having problems with the menu/sidebar on category pages. Any help would be appreciated.

Capture.PNG

As you can see the menu/sidebar is not showing up correctly and I have no idea where the problem could be.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have been trying to figure out the answer to my problem via these forums and google searching to find if others have a similar problem and I and still stumped.
I am running the davinici theme with the basic alidropship plugin and I am having problems with the menu/sidebar on category pages. Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 8260

As you can see the menu/sidebar is not showing up correctly and I have no idea where the problem could be.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles.
Have you filled your categories with products? Or are they empty now? I'd love to learn more details so that I can help you. Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP credentials to speed things up.