DaVinci theme feature requests

giomaster

Hi,

Can we request for the additional features for DaVinci theme as below:

1. Banner/slider for promo announcement or new product features as well as for the main picture on the homepage.
2. Carousel/slider for the :
a. Top Selling products
b. Best Deals
c. New Arrivals
3. Ability to include store logo at the top of email and nice business email signature at the buttom in the email notifications for :
a. Thank you for your order notification
b. Your order has been shipped notification.
4. Ability to add picture logo at the footer.
5. Run affiliate program on store :
6. Discounts for loyal customers:
Ex. Ability to give discount code to registered customers (say 20% off next order - manual and automatic sent by email - pre defined)
7. Ability to add video (youtube) link to an individual product page.
8. Pop up discount code.

These things can help a lot.

Thanks.
Giomaster

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

Can we request for the additional features for DaVinci theme as below:

1. Banner/slider for promo announcement or new product features as well as for the main picture on the homepage.
2. Carousel/slider for the :
a. Top Selling products
b. Best Deals
c. New Arrivals
3. Ability to include store logo at the top of email and nice business email signature at the buttom in the email notifications for :
4. Ability to add picture logo at the footer.
5. Run affiliate program on store :
6. Discounts for loyal customers:
Ex. Ability to give discount code to registered customers (say 20% off next order - manual and automatic sent by email - pre defined)
7. Ability to add video (youtube) link to an individual product page.
8. Pop up discount code.

These things can help a lot.

Thanks.
Giomaster

We appreciate your feedback!

1. Thanks for your suggestion.
2. The slider option is available in Rembrandt and Michelangelo.
3. Feel free to customize your email template in AliDropship => Settings => Notifications (the Add Media option).
4. Could you please explain waht do you mean by "picture logo"?
5. This option is not available with AliDropship plugin. However, you might want to learn more about our affiliate program.
6. You can manage your promo codes in AliDropship => Settings => Coupons. AliDropship (ver. 1) offers a wider range of discount options. Please refer to this guide to learn more.
7. You can add videos in product descriptions.
8. Please feel free to use a third-party plugin for these purposes. For example, you can give OptinMonster a try.

giomaster

Thanks Ekat,

What I mean (please see attached picture) thank you. You can have a picture logo on your footer.

Attachments

• footer logo.JPG
    footer logo.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 17
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks Ekat,

What I mean (please see attached picture) thank you. You can have a picture logo on your footer.
Thanks for your explanation! We'll consider your suggestion.

aminech

Thanks for your explanation! We'll consider your suggestion.

Hello, I would like to add a suggestion to change the order confirmation page (the Thank You Page), it has only a thanks text, it's very bad and give the feeling of a scam after the customer finishes his purchase. I attached some good looking after purchase pages, there should be also a related products section to increase upsells.
I also suggest creating child themes to avoid losing customization after theme updates

Attachments

• 5ea704a830f76015ccf9297c5d2eb857.jpg
    5ea704a830f76015ccf9297c5d2eb857.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 164cb4bc4bced55e26cac4d50b1b112c.jpg
    164cb4bc4bced55e26cac4d50b1b112c.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 35
  • ad79fb2c603d9f8f4fac0a03d0c30bb9.jpg
    ad79fb2c603d9f8f4fac0a03d0c30bb9.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

ZAPPY

aminech said:
{...} I would like to add a suggestion to change the order confirmation page {...}
Agree!

For a moment there, when I looked at your screencaptures, I was thinking they are included in the AliDropship plugin (both versions) and thought oh cool

Then I looked real close...

Ooops!

If can get flexibility with our Order, Thank you and Tracking pages would be a great feature for all themes.

giomaster

This is what I meant by my feature requests. The email for the below: They should carry or show the store logo and contact information as well as they should look very professional as opposed to just containing plain text saying simple thank you.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, I would like to add a suggestion to change the order confirmation page (the Thank You Page), it has only a thanks text, it's very bad and give the feeling of a scam after the customer finishes his purchase. I attached some good looking after purchase pages, there should be also a related products section to increase upsells.
I also suggest creating child themes to avoid losing customization after theme updates
Thanks for your valuable suggestions regarding the Thank you page!