DaVinci Child Theme

Good evening everyone, I'm using the Da Vinci theme and I need help with 2 things.
  • 1st in the header there is a square where we can put some message, right in the middle of the photo, I would like to put it at the foot of the picture, but I do not know how to do it.
  • 2nd To keeping it after each update I would need a child theme. Could someone help me do it?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot - 02_12_2017 , 0_14_47.png
    Screenshot - 02_12_2017 , 0_14_47.png
    1,022.7 KB · Views: 40

Direct Webstore

You can just put this CSS into Wordpress Admin / Appearance / Customize / Additional CSS ...

.topImg__content--big {
background: none!important;
}

.topImg__content__text {
position: relative;
top: 130px;
bottom: 90px;
}

.topImg__content__btn {
bottom: -130px;
}

It will stay even with theme updates. No need for a Child Theme. However, if you want a child theme anyway (for theme file modifications) let me know.

Note. I couldn't manage to move the grey background box down too .. so I just changed it's background to "none" Maybe someone here can help with that bit.

Here is a screen shot of the result.

davinci.jpg

You can just put this CSS into Wordpress Admin / Appearance / Customize / Additional CSS ...

.topImg__content--big {
background: none!important;
}

.topImg__content__text {
position: relative;
top: 130px;
bottom: 90px;
}

.topImg__content__btn {
bottom: -130px;
}

It will stay even with theme updates. No need for a Child Theme. However, if you want a child theme anyway (for theme file modifications) let me know.

Note. I couldn't manage to move the grey background box down too .. so I just changed it's background to "none" Maybe someone here can help with that bit.

Here is a screen shot of the result.

View attachment 1979

Hi, Direct Webstore, this is what I get after the changes. It misses the background box, because of the text color, but I thank you very much for your time and kindly help.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 02_12_2017 , 11_30_31.png
    Screenshot - 02_12_2017 , 11_30_31.png
    1 MB · Views: 23

Direct Webstore

You'll have to experiment with the values a bit ... maybe add some "left" right" values ... don't really have any more time today. Anyone else here know how to fix up that CSS?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Good evening everyone, I'm using the Da Vinci theme and I need help with 2 things.
  • 1st in the header there is a square where we can put some message, right in the middle of the photo, I would like to put it at the foot of the picture, but I do not know how to do it.
  • 2nd To keeping it after each update I would need a child theme. Could someone help me do it?
Thanks
Please give this a try:

@media (max-width: 500px){
.topImg__content--big{
top: inherit;
}}
.topImg__content--big{
bottom: 0;
top: inherit;
}

Let me know how this worked for you.