Davinci 2.0 Woo - Write review section

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The write review section seems to have a problem...

View attachment 8528
Hello,

Please make sure you've updated the theme to the latest version (1.0.4). Also, it might be a good idea to clear your cache (ctrl+f5) to be on the safe side.
Please let me know if the issue persists.

Dylan-

Hi Ekaterina,

The theme is updated to the latest version, unfortunately, the problem still persists.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina,

The theme is updated to the latest version, unfortunately, the problem still persists.
This is how the Write a review box looks on our demo website.
Could you please send me a pm with your WP credentials? I'll check what might be the issue.

leave a review woo newdavinci.png

Hi. I think they have already fixed this problem. In fact, the topic of reviews is very complex. There is a lot of deception on the Internet because many sellers order fake reviews. Therefore, when I read a review of various products and services, I immediately understand that this may not be true. And I personally came across this when I ordered services from these guys textroyal.com for writing text for my blog. I saw that they have a service for writing comments and reviews. This is unthinkable. Personally, I will not deceive customers and my blog will only have real reviews from real customers. But I have to admit that they write great blog content.

Last edited: