DaVinci 2.0: problem with product page in mobile view

grafiz

I need help for the theme DaVinci 2.0. On a product page, in mobile view, when we click on a product variation, the picture is not displayed: we have to click a second time (see picture attached).

The problem is in my opinion, it's not user-friendly for the visitors. When they click on a product variation, if the picture is not displayed directly, they won't think to click another time to display the picture (and can think it's a bug).

So is there an option to make the variation pictures displayed with only 1 click? Like in the old DaVinci theme. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    263.5 KB · Views: 12
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I need help for the theme DaVinci 2.0. On a product page, in mobile view, when we click on a product variation, the picture is not displayed: we have to click a second time (see picture attached).

The problem is in my opinion, it's not user-friendly for the visitors. When they click on a product variation, if the picture is not displayed directly, they won't think to click another time to display the picture (and can think it's a bug).

So is there an option to make the variation pictures displayed with only 1 click? Like in the old DaVinci theme. Thanks!
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback! Sounds like a good idea.

Allen

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback! Sounds like a good idea.

Hi Grafiz and Ekaterina, I also mentioned this point in a previous thread. This need to be changed because it affects conversion rate negatively.