Da Vinci theme: problems with Product listing and Added to Cart notify

fistno

Hi,

I will like to ask if there is a way to correct the bug in the "added to cart" pop up? It seems that there are random special characters in the window.

The second issue I have is the product listings. How can I readjust the total number of products listed on the product categories pages. I have 2 blank space for the 2 product thumbnails, but my products goes to second page instead of filling up the blanks.

Lastly, I can't use the theme for social login. Have tried using the given alidropship plugin social login and self installed plugin, "super socializer", both can't login. I believe is the theme issue.

John

Attachments

• added to cart.png
    added to cart.png
    667.7 KB · Views: 19
  • listingproduct.png
    listingproduct.png
    762.5 KB · Views: 19
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

I will like to ask if there is a way to correct the bug in the "added to cart" pop up? It seems that there are random special characters in the window.

The second issue I have is the product listings. How can I readjust the total number of products listed on the product categories pages. I have 2 blank space for the 2 product thumbnails, but my products goes to second page instead of filling up the blanks.

Lastly, I can't use the theme for social login. Have tried using the given alidropship plugin social login and self installed plugin, "super socializer", both can't login. I believe is the theme issue.

John
Hello John,
Could you please PM me your WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.
To change number of products shown on your website, please go to Dashboard => Settings => Blog pages show at most.

drasque

Same issue here can you help Ekaterina ? Add to cart not working properly and it keeps asking to select product model even though it is already selected.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Same issue here can you help Ekaterina ? Add to cart not working properly and it keeps asking to select product model even though it is already selected.
Are you unable to click Add to cart with a variation chosen? Please PM me your domain name so that I could have a closer look?

drasque

Sent pm with all the details ! I am unable to add to cart anything. It occasionally works and when it does, the popup window looks weird with random characters.