Da Vinci Theme Menu Problem - Please Help to Fix This

medianet85

Hello,

I recentlry purchased alidropship plugin and installed Davinci theme. But I am facing some issue with this when I try to create menu. I added several categories and when I try to update them with Main Menu, it is automatically coming to Top Menu as well which cause template alignment issues and very ugly.

How can I fix them?

At the same time, when I import a product it is not showing when I click on the item.. it shows as page not found.. Anyone please help me to fix them..

Thanks in advance..

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

I recentlry purchased alidropship plugin and installed Davinci theme. But I am facing some issue with this when I try to create menu. I added several categories and when I try to update them with Main Menu, it is automatically coming to Top Menu as well which cause template alignment issues and very ugly.

How can I fix them?

At the same time, when I import a product it is not showing when I click on the item.. it shows as page not found.. Anyone please help me to fix them..

Thanks in advance..
Please make sure you've checked 'Main Menu' in the Menu Settings. You can refer to this guide to learn more.
Menus.jpg

Nagraj

hi.. i just changed plugin and theme.. i having issue thAt in the laptop browser menu showing categories but the mobile interface showing only 5 categories in menu option

kindly reply soon

Thank you

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi.. i just changed plugin and theme.. i having issue thAt in the laptop browser menu showing categories but the mobile interface showing only 5 categories in menu option

kindly reply soon

Thank you
Hello,

Please make sure you've checked 'Main menu' as your menu location.

Nagraj

i have done all that settings.. kindly check on behalf of me..
and should i change my licence no.?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

i have done all that settings.. kindly check on behalf of me..
and should i change my licence no.?
Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll give it a check.

farraza

Hello,

The da vinci 2.0 default menu (costumes, custom category, gifts, jewelry....etc...) appears on the main page. It also appears in the dashboard (Appearance-->Menus-->Main menu). But it does not appear in Product-->Product Categories. What should I do?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

The da vinci 2.0 default menu (costumes, custom category, gifts, jewelry....etc...) appears on the main page. It also appears in the dashboard (Appearance-->Menus-->Main menu). But it does not appear in Product-->Product Categories. What should I do?
Hello,

Have you created product categories in Dashboard => Products => Product categories?

Product Categories ‹ newdavinci alidropship com — WordPress.jpg

ferronf

I
Hello,

I have this issue too. Product categories is created, and then added into Main Menu.

Desktop Version (viewed from laptop)
New Menu Appears fine in Main Menu
New Menu Doesnt appear in Product Categories

Mobile Version (viewed from mobile)
New Menu appears in Product Categories

Mobile view from Desktop (viewed from laptop, but resized the browser for mobile responsiveness)
- BUT when I maximize browser (back to full desktop view) , the categories disappears.

Cache issue?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I

I have this issue too. Product categories is created, and then added into Main Menu.

Desktop Version (viewed from laptop)
New Menu Doesnt appear in Product Categories

Mobile Version (viewed from mobile)

Mobile view from Desktop (viewed from laptop, but resized the browser for mobile responsiveness)
- BUT when I maximize browser (back to full desktop view) , the categories disappears.

Cache issue?
Hello,

I'm not really sure what 'New Menu' you have in mind? A screenshot would be greatly appreciated!
Is it sidebar menu on Category page you're having issues with?

Products – newdavinci alidropship com.jpg

ferronf

Hello,

I'm not really sure what 'New Menu' you have in mind? A screenshot would be greatly appreciated!
Is it sidebar menu on Category page you're having issues with?

View attachment 8249

You got it right. I am having issues with sidebar menu on Category page.
It doesnt appears the way I arranged in the main page. In the Category page all the categories I've created appears alphabetically.

Direct Webstore

"category page side bar fix"
If you check the demo and read the docs ... there is no problem.

Even this thread (a Davinci 1 issue) is a mix of Davinci 1 and Davinci 2 "problems" ... Not only can't you people read, you can't even post (imagined) "problems" in the correct place or start new threads. It's a absolute a total mess. I give up. :(

Well, that's my little rant for today. Thanks for listening. :)

Last edited:

ferronf

If you check the demo and read the docs ... there is no problem.

Even this thread (a Davinci 1 issue) is a mix of Davinci 1 and Davinci 2 "problems" ... Not only can't you people read, you can't even post (imagined) "problems" in the correct place or start new threads. It's a absolute a total mess. I give up. :(

Well, that's my little rant for today. Thanks for listening. :)

Erm, it's not about creating or editing the product categories. Ekaterina got the issue im talking about. What Im seeing in my sidebar in mainsite is not the same as what im seeing in product categories page.

I did a search on those help page already but I still cant find it.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Erm, it's not about creating or editing the product categories. Ekaterina got the issue im talking about. What Im seeing in my sidebar in mainsite is not the same as what im seeing in product categories page.

I did a search on those help page already but I still cant find it.
Hello,

That's how product categories appear on the Category page (alphabetically). I'm afraid the way they appear on this page cannot be customized.

ferronf

Hello,

That's how product categories appear on the Category page (alphabetically). I'm afraid the way they appear on this page cannot be customized.

Ohh okay then. I was just surprised to see menu looks differently when I browse the category pages. Thanks for your response @Ekaterina Sayapina.

Btw, was this documented or mentioned anywhere in the help forum? I tried to search but couldnt find it. Not sure if I searched using the right words.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Ohh okay then. I was just surprised to see menu looks differently when I browse the category pages. Thanks for your response @Ekaterina Sayapina.

Btw, was this documented or mentioned anywhere in the help forum? I tried to search but couldnt find it. Not sure if I searched using the right words.
Hello,

This might have been mentioned on the forum. These details can be found in our Knowledge Base guides.

Hi, my problem is almost the same where the side bar not showing anymore out of sudden. Even with fresh WP install did not help. Anyway to fix this?