Custom Store Timeframe

ShoppersHelp

What should I expect to happen after paying successfully the custom store?

I already paid and no heads up given. I don't know what to expect or what is going on.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

What should I expect to happen after paying successfully the custom store?

I already paid and no heads up given. I don't know what to expect or what is going on.
Your personal manager will get in touch with you shortly to discuss further details. Could you please pm me your email?

Asrizan Rabini

Your personal manager will get in touch with you shortly to discuss further details. Could you please pm me your email?

I am also, i just paid for custom store order today. Hope fast respon from alidroship team. Until now, no personal manager are contact me. Maybe tommorow have some news from alidroship . Hope my manager respon faster on my order. Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am also, i just paid for custom store order today. Hope fast respon from alidroship team. Until now, no personal manager are contact me. Maybe tommorow have some news from alidroship . Hope my manager respon faster on my order. Thanks
Please pm me your email.

Jefri

Don't worry.. they will help you.
They are human too who needs eat, rest, sleep, picnic, meet friends and family lol :p