Currency switcher update

Hi, team

I had check that original alidropship plugin currency switcher has some changes where currency for australia change from $ to AUD. Canada from $ to CAD and so on which is great. May i know when this changes will be change to aliwoo also please

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, team

I had check that original alidropship plugin currency switcher has some changes where currency for australia change from $ to AUD. Canada from $ to CAD and so on which is great. May i know when this changes will be change to aliwoo also please

Thanks
In AliDropship Woo for currencies signs responsible WooCommerce.

Hi, victoria. I dont understand what you mean. As the currency switcher function is from alidropship plugin.

Please elaborate more

Thanks

What i mean is when "Sign" of the currency for Australia, New zeland and canada should be AUD, NZD and CAD when the local people visit our website, as i see the alidropship original already change but not ali woo

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 8

Mar

What i mean is when "Sign" of the currency for Australia, New zeland and canada should be AUD, NZD and CAD when the local people visit our website, as i see the alidropship original already change but not ali woo
What's important is the front end that is showing the signs. What you are concerned are the signs in the setting that only you can see.

1553065987528.png

Mar

Is that mean now in front end the auto currency switch has the sign that i need? Like AUD 10 instead or $10
You can see the screenshots. If you mean in the price below, That is what Victoria explained, "In AliDropship Woo for currencies signs responsible WooCommerce."

1553070143197.png

Hi, Yes, This is what i mean, I saw that original alidropship has change the sign from $ to AUD for australia currency. Which mean the front end it should be show as AUD 10 instead of $10. i am referring since the alidropship original plugin has change the sign. when will aliwoo change the sign too?
thanks

Mar

Can you please elaborate more " it is a woocommerce thing". coz the function is from the alidropship plugin....
Although you are using Alidropship woo plugin, not everything in a woocommerce site is a function of the plugin. The single Product page, Cart page, Check Out page, etc. are woocommerce functions. The setting of these pages are in woocommerce.