Currency Switcher not working

jumper

Hi

Im working with alidropship woo plugin
I installed Currency Switcher for WooCommerce plugin

my site is in Hebrew with default location Israel and currency ILS.
after I import a product from aliexpress(in $), the currency shown under variations is in ILS. also the product is shown in ILS on the front end site but the price is not converted from USD to ILS.

for example, if I import 10usd product, it will appear as 10 ILS and not convert correctly from 10USD to 10 x 3.53 =>35.3ILS

please help
thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi

Im working with alidropship woo plugin
I installed Currency Switcher for WooCommerce plugin

my site is in Hebrew with default location Israel and currency ILS.
after I import a product from aliexpress(in $), the currency shown under variations is in ILS. also the product is shown in ILS on the front end site but the price is not converted from USD to ILS.

for example, if I import 10usd product, it will appear as 10 ILS and not convert correctly from 10USD to 10 x 3.53 =>35.3ILS

please help
thanks
Have you set up your currency settings? in Currency Switcher plugin?

jumper

Hi
After I changed the woocommerce currency to USD and in plugin to ILS it is working.
It’s not perfect since there is an option to switch currencies on product page which I don’t like.
Do you know if there is a way to display only ILS on the site?

Arnaldo

Personally, I used currency switcher from Algorythmika and Woocommerce Booster (same developers) with no problem setting EU as my main currency.

It's not straightforward to set up but it works.

Arnaldo

The simplest is the algorithmika one (the one mentioned by Alidroship team), the other has tons of useful features but harder to set up.

That's the only ones that works well with Aliwoo.

jumper

this version does not enable you to display only your desired currency on the frontend website.

jumper

thats a bit unfair if you think about it. that we need to pay extra money.
why cant they just implement this feature in the WOO plugin??
currency switching works fine with the regular alidropship plugin.