CSS coding or not?

orimond

Hi everyone, good day to you all...

I'm just wondering, should I learn CSS coding to improve my store theme?
I'm currently using free Storefront theme, and I feel there is not much to work on
the apprearance. Then I purchased the Storefront Powerpack, still I feel that
it can only do very little to improve my theme design.

I understand that CSS is the best way to make changes to the theme, and it's free too.
I don't feel like buying any new theme because I think I have spent enough for the time being.

Anyone here can share some experience? is CSS the way to go?
How difficult is it? For someone like me who has no programming background.

Appreciate some feedback.

TQ
Des

Depends on your willingness to learn and how much time you can devote on it. It is very easy though and most of all it won't hurt to have a good understanding of how websites work.

Fionakev

If you want to improve your store's website, it's worth studying CSS, but it's not a different language. It works in conjunction with HTML. Read more about it on the Internet. It's very easy to learn CSS; now, many sites offer CSS courses. They take about a month. And this knowledge that you will receive in just a month may be enough for you to transform the theme of your store. In a nutshell, learning CSS is very easy, especially now. You can google relevant info to determine if you are interested in the topic of website development or some other topic -- for instance, what is mqtt broker, what is javascript, etc.

Last edited: