cryptocurrency - Has anyone figured out a way to accept cryptocurrency on there site

Status
Not open for further replies.

mromaha

I was told by an admin that Payoneer will allow cryptocurrency as a form of payment. However I cant figure out how to get that option to work. I been looking around and not seen anything that shows Payoneer will accept any cryptocurrency. Has anyone figure out how to get Bitpay to work with there store or any other payment gatway for cryptocurrency? If so please explain in detail to help others out who want this option.

Rumegado

Cryptocurrency is now the most comfortable way of payment. of curse not everywhere because some shops ignore it, but they simply don't understand the principle of the blockchain and why it would be more comfortable to use blockchain than any other way of payment. By the way, I earn money with cryptocurrency for the last several years. I trade with it on a very good exchange OQEX Bitcoin. I chose it because it is very trusted on the web and I didn't find any bad opinion about it. it has only good reviews and I am satisfied with it on 100%. Recommend this exchange if you are a trader. is now the most comfortable way of payment

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

cryptocurrency is now the most comfortable way of payment
No it's not. 100% untrue. The average online shopping customer out there is either extremely ignorant about it or extremely paranoid.

The fact is, credit/debit cards are the most popular and "comfortable" way to pay. Using cryptocurrency for normal online shopping is even more unpopular than Paypal!

What an utterly ridiculous and misleading statement.

chombovski

Agree that the average user is quite paranoid about using cryptocurrencies when buying something. But no one suggests using crypto only. That would be ridiculous. I guess the majority of merchant accounts provide every existing way of payment for shop-owners. And nothing stops you from just adding crypto-payment details.
I think that BTC and other crypto is just essential for sellers of non-physical goods. Just find an exchanger with high limits like the one here and you'll save a tone of money.

Direct Webstore

. But no one suggests using crypto only.
And no said that was the case. But it's irrelevant anyway.

Considering that every currency you add puts extra strain on resources and site performance, it's just common sense NOT to use unnecessary currencies. Especially ones...
the average user is quite paranoid about using
That, right there, really is THE END of this story.

I think that BTC and other crypto is just essential
It really is not "essential" (strong word) at all. Anyone who buys crypto, does so with a credit/debit card. Usually. This means they already have a means of payment which makes crypto payments "non-essential". Simple logic. Rather than "essential", try "nice to have if resources allowed it".

Don't confuse the popularity of buying/selling/trading crypto as an "investment" with the imagined popularity of it being used for "normal" online "purchases". (This possible confusion is probably the main cause of threads like this. Which is why I highlighted it.)

By "normal" I mean "legal".

For "illegal" activities, money laundering, paying prostitutes, and illegal drug sales, etc ... go for it. But there's not much at Aliexpress for those categories. lol

But, if you insist on using it ... Post #2.
Use Stripe ... and/or Woo.

THE END
... again.

;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.