Credit Card and Paypal Payment Problem.

desperado

actually i write this post for the alidropship support member. This is the 3rd day no one answered my mails and messages. My problem is that after last updates my all payments modules are not working for example ...

Attachments

• payment problem.png
    payment problem.png
    489.1 KB · Views: 17

chris37

actually i write this post for the alidropship support member. This is the 3rd day no one answered my mails and messages. My problem is that after last updates my all payments modules are not working for example ...

I don't know What t going on.. you don't provide enough information..what payments modules do you have? ... do you update those plugin?

daniel-97

If you use Paypal for your payment method, here's some base knowledge and they maybe your issues too:
- You can't use the same Paypal account to pay for a test order
- You didn't set up Paypal settings as said here (if you use Classic Method): https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/3883889-paypal-classic-integration

Direct Webstore

We are not mind readers
Hey! That's my line! ;)

actually i write this post for the alidropship support member.
This is the "Members forum". Try giving details of the problem and maybe one of them can help. That's what this forum is for.

This is the 3rd day no one answered my mails
Today is Monday. Their Free Lifetime Support is closed on weekends. Have a little patience.

TIP: Install Updraft Plus and make regular backups to avoid the hassles associated with problems like this in the future.

So ... What IS the exact problem? I've lost my Crystal Ball.
(Had to make a new "line", someone stole my last one!)

And of course, you have already typed " Sorry, we are unable to process this transaction" into the search box above, right?

RIggggghhhht.

*sigh*

:)

Last edited:
A

aribmass

In terms of your specific issue with Alidropship, have you tried reaching out to their customer support through any other channels? Perhaps their social media or phone support could provide a quicker response.

Direct Webstore

In terms of your specific issue with Alidropship, have you tried reaching out to their customer support through any other channels? Perhaps their social media or phone support could provide a quicker response.
I'm sure, after three years, he'll find that advice very useful. lol