Credibility of 4/5 star suppliers and good reviews

Allan

Hi everyone

I have some question about searching for niche product in aliexpress. I understand that we should look for suppliers that are 4/5 stars with good reviews from buyers and sellers. But i see that some suppliers, although they are 4/5 stars but when i look at the reviews, they do not seem credible to me. Because the people who give the reviews are from different countries but the reviews are duplicated and all in the same words. Is it a template or is it given the same reviews again and again just to boost up the fake rating for the supplier?

thanks and concerned about supplier rating credibility

Yaros

Staff member
Hi everyone

I have some question about searching for niche product in aliexpress. I understand that we should look for suppliers that are 4/5 stars with good reviews from buyers and sellers. But i see that some suppliers, although they are 4/5 stars but when i look at the reviews, they do not seem credible to me. Because the people who give the reviews are from different countries but the reviews are duplicated and all in the same words. Is it a template or is it given the same reviews again and again just to boost up the fake rating for the supplier?

thanks and concerned about supplier rating credibility
Try to focus on products, not suppliers.

If a product has 92%+ AliDropship score and has good reviews, you can take it.

1nmQvbS.png