Coupons - Discount on Shipping

Prabhakar

Hello,

I have created a free Plus shipping product and a coupon for that product, I want to provide discount on Shipping Price. But when i apply the coupon it is showing message as "Code accepted" but No change in the shipping price.

Free + Shipping Model
List price: US $29.95
You save: US $20.00
Shipping: US $9.95
NOTE: I have activated the Shipping option "Apply discount to shipping costs also"

Please help me out, need to promote the product.

Hoping for Some Quick reply.

Thanks in Advance

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I have created a free Plus shipping product and a coupon for that product, I want to provide discount on Shipping Price. But when i apply the coupon it is showing message as "Code accepted" but No change in the shipping price.

Free + Shipping Model
List price: US $29.95
You save: US $20.00
Shipping: US $9.95
NOTE: I have activated the Shipping option "Apply discount to shipping costs also"

Please help me out, need to promote the product.

Hoping for Some Quick reply.

Thanks in Advance
I checked from my side - everything work properly:

upload_2017-8-22_10-56-56.png
upload_2017-8-22_10-57-42.png

upload_2017-8-22_10-53-30.png

Prabhakar

I checked from my side - everything work properly:

View attachment 1173
View attachment 1174

View attachment 1172

Thanks for your Prompt Reply, But I am fully confused with the screenshots.

Requirement: I want to provide discount on my shipping Price.

My Shipping Price: $9.95
Created a Coupon: BABY10
Selected: Discount% and Value as 10
Saved it.

On my Cart Page, I have a product with Price $0.00 and Shipping $9.95 with Product: 01, TOTAL: $9.95
one.png
In Payment Method the Bottom of the page, I have applied Discount Code but the Shipping Price is same It Shows: You Save: -$9.95 Shipping:$9.95
Total: $9.95.
teo.png

No Change in Shipping Price, Please let me know if i need to make any changes. please help.
I am using a Child Theme, So please help me out, How to make it work.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks for your Prompt Reply, But I am fully confused with the screenshots.

Requirement: I want to provide discount on my shipping Price.

My Shipping Price: $9.95
Created a Coupon: BABY10
Selected: Discount% and Value as 10
Saved it.

On my Cart Page, I have a product with Price $0.00 and Shipping $9.95 with Product: 01, TOTAL: $9.95
View attachment 1181
In Payment Method the Bottom of the page, I have applied Discount Code but the Shipping Price is same It Shows: You Save: -$9.95 Shipping:$9.95
Total: $9.95.
View attachment 1182

No Change in Shipping Price, Please let me know if i need to make any changes. please help.
I am using a Child Theme, So please help me out, How to make it work.
It works with our Standard themes , as you use a Child theme we can't guarantee this option will work properly

Prabhakar

Hello, Normal Promo Code is working on Product Price but Only Shipping Discount is not working... Can you please let me know the page, which relates to it.

Prabhakar

It works with our Standard themes , as you use a Child theme we can't guarantee this option will work properly
Hello,

I have changed it to Parent theme, but Still i have the same problem. Free Product + Shipping Charges.

Product Price: $0
Shipping Cost: $9.95
one1.png
At Bottom Payment Method. After using the Coupon Code :: BABY10
  • You save: US $-9.95
  • Shipping: US $9.95
Total price:US $9.95. NO Change in Shipping Price., So please help me out. I am using parent theme but same problem.
one1.png two2.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I have changed it to Parent theme, but Still i have the same problem. Free Product + Shipping Charges.

Product Price: $0
Shipping Cost: $9.95
View attachment 1185
At Bottom Payment Method. After using the Coupon Code :: BABY10
  • You save: US $-9.95
  • Shipping: US $9.95
Total price:US $9.95. NO Change in Shipping Price., So please help me out. I am using parent theme but same problem.
View attachment 1185 View attachment 1186
We will fix that with the next update.

Mar

Victoria,

I have the same problem. The new discounted price used to show in Paypal window after you click proceed to pay. After the latest update of the plugin you will see the same price, the discount promo code is not working at all. We need this fixed ASAP as customers will think the discount is only a trick.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Victoria,

I have the same problem. The new discounted price used to show in Paypal window after you click proceed to pay. After the latest update of the plugin you will see the same price, the discount promo code is not working at all. We need this fixed ASAP as customers will think the discount is only a trick.
It works :

upload_2017-11-9_13-49-18.png