Countdown timer in Super sale banner not Appearing on Mobile

decalomania

I'm using Da Vinci 2.0 theme for WooCommerce and the Countdown timer in Super sale banner does not appear on mobile. It works fine on desktop. I can't seem to find where I could I enable this feature for mobile view. Can you point me in the right direction please? Thanks.

Direct Webstore

The plugin? I see.

Sorry. I thought you meant the standard countdown timer banner that's a part of all the Ali Original themes on the homepage. Sorry, I missed the bit about it being the "Woocommerce" Davinci 2.

I just checked the docs at https://help.alidropship.com/add-ons/countdown-timer
and there isn't any setting for enabling/disabling it on mobile ... BUT Davinci2 for Woo is still new and a bit buggy and I'd bet that is the problem.

When I tried D2 for Woo, child themes would not work correctly with it, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's the themes fault. It's still buggy.

Temporarily try another theme and see if the problem persists. If it's OK on another theme (Try Shopfront) then the fault is with Davinci2 for Woo.

;)

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

As per Alidropship email support the countdown timer plugin is compatible for mobile.
Hello,

The add-on is optimized for mobile. Please give it another try. This is how the timer looks like on the demo website.

Attachments

• woo-newdavinci timer.png
    woo-newdavinci timer.png
    283.5 KB · Views: 19