Cookies set by Alidropship plugin

convct

Hi, my niche requires no cookies to be set by third parties. Can you tell me how I can block your plugin setting its own cookie on customers browsers please?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, my niche requires no cookies to be set by third parties. Can you tell me how I can block your plugin setting its own cookie on customers browsers please?
You can't block our plugin's cookies , because it will cause issues. If you mean notifications pop-up that your site uses cookies you can install 3rd parties plugin for that.

convct

My niche is privacy and not being tracked.

Can you tell me why your plug-in requires cookies to be set? I Cannot understand from a technical view, what this cookie will achieve for my customers or why its necessary.

What is it's purpose?

Can you confirm in a legal sense that these cookies do not track users over other sites using Ali? This is something that I will need to address in my terms and agreements so please be accurate.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
My niche is privacy and not being tracked.

Can you tell me why your plug-in requires cookies to be set? I Cannot understand from a technical view, what this cookie will achieve for my customers or why its necessary.

What is it's purpose?

Can you confirm in a legal sense that these cookies do not track users over other sites using Ali? This is something that I will need to address in my terms and agreements so please be accurate.
To make cart work and prices to be shown.
We don't collect any information from you , your business is your business.