Chrome plugin authentication problem

cion3

Hi all, from the the first time i buy the plugin i'm dealing with this problem:
When i go to Aliexpress to import any product after i have all my editing i hit the import button it loads a little while and then this shows ups
ali plugin problem.jpg

Every but every time i login again i do all the editing from the start and again it drops me out.
I'm struggling to import products please if anyone knows a solution because right now the plugin is useless.(I don't have any antivirus etc.. installed on WP not either Akismet)

Thanks.

cion3

Thanks for your reply but you don't understand me i login properly but when i import a product it logs out by itself

leojimz

Thanks for your reply but you don't understand me i login properly but when i import a product it logs out by itself
Hi cion3,

Have you been able to solve the problem? I am in the same situation as you. The extention log me out, when try to import a product, and then that product stay it incomplete in the store, marking it as imported in the browser and does not let me try with it again.

cion3

Hi cion3,

Have you been able to solve the problem? I am in the same situation as you. The extention log me out, when try to import a product, and then that product stay it incomplete in the store, marking it as imported in the browser and does not let me try with it again.

No my friend i didn't found a solution yet i just refresh my alidropship plugin page i login again to chrome extension and do my job however i can.Hope the developers fix this bug soon.

vishy

Hi guys , i am also experiencing this issue i have multiple users importing and you have to keep authenticating the chrome extension and when it does allow you to edit an upload i get the same error . Developers is there a certain version plug that needs to be loaded on the wordpress site ?

Attachments

• ali.JPG
    ali.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 12

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi guys , i am also experiencing this issue i have multiple users importing and you have to keep authenticating the chrome extension and when it does allow you to edit an upload i get the same error . Developers is there a certain version plug that needs to be loaded on the wordpress site ?
Have you checked your authorization before? do you have a green circle opposite the name of your site?
Desktop 2018-04-19 14.39.23.png

If you managed to log in , but authorization is logged out, disable other extensions and plugins and try again.

vishy

Hi there,
yes i am familiar with the login on the chrome extension and the circle shows green to say that its authorized but the issue comes into play when i have more than one user importing items on the site after they are done editing and when hitting the import option the red banner which normally shows the progress on the import give you the not oauth_verifier error.

I would like to advise my current plugins which are on the cpanel is :
AliDropship Woo is a WordPress plugin created for import AliExpress product to Woo Shop
Version 0.8.5

Is this the correct plugin activated on the back end for it to work perfectly with the chrome 2.5.10.0 extension ?

p.s sorry cion3 for hijacking your thread

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi there,
yes i am familiar with the login on the chrome extension and the circle shows green to say that its authorized but the issue comes into play when i have more than one user importing items on the site after they are done editing and when hitting the import option the red banner which normally shows the progress on the import give you the not oauth_verifier error.

I would like to advise my current plugins which are on the cpanel is :
AliDropship Woo is a WordPress plugin created for import AliExpress product to Woo Shop
Version 0.8.5

Is this the correct plugin activated on the back end for it to work perfectly with the chrome 2.5.10.0 extension ?

p.s sorry cion3 for hijacking your thread
Could you please update your plugin to the latest version: 0.8.8.1 https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/ and check this issue again.

Abbeydeausen

hi Victoria,

my extension is 2.5.10 and i do not see those red or green dots. however i could not add my domain either.
is this causing the problem with pricing? i could not update it.