Chrome Extension

Seshen

Hi All

I just started my first site , I'm having an issue importing products via the chrome extension .
Everytime I try to use the extension on aliexpress.com the site displays in Russian. As soon as I turn of the extension the site is in English again. Anyone experienced this?

I have also tried navigating from google and the global site link with no luck.

Real Residual

Yes, it has happened to be a few times, every time you refresh the page (like doing a search) you get a different language, like Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, etc... but you always start with English on initial page load. I looked online and disabled the plugin, but the issue still persisted. I then emptied browser cache and BAM! the issue was gone. So not sure if it was Alidropship extension's fault, but could be a factor that ultimately triggered it, so maybe this Q&A should go on the knowledge base.

Real Residual

To be specific
GO to Settings > Advanced > Clear Browsing Data
Check Browsing History
Check Cached Image and Files
Check Cookies and other site data

Click CLEAR BROWSING DATA

Close all instances of chrome. Check Task Manager that no chrome process is running, or better yet, restart PC.
Then it should be fine.

Seshen

I did exactly that, I also reinstalled chrome and the plugin. Its only once I deactivate the plugin does it return to English .

Wanar

Hi everyone, I started a Pet Store and when I go to import and choose categories, all my categories and subcategories are mixt together so it makes it very difficult to choose. Example: Category Cat, subcategory Food - Category Dog, subcategory Food and so on. Is it possible to add a stripe before the subcategories word just like the ones on our categories dashboards? That will make things a lot easier.

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi everyone, I started a Pet Store and when I go to import and choose categories, all my categories and subcategories are mixt together so it makes it very difficult to choose. Example: Category Cat, subcategory Food - Category Dog, subcategory Food and so on. Is it possible to add a stripe before the subcategories word just like the ones on our categories dashboards? That will make things a lot easier.

Thanks
You mean they mixed in Extension?

Sundance

Mixed in the dropdown from chrome-extension yes. I tried to make a screenshot for you to see it, but when I open my captor the dropdown closed, sorry

Just push the 'print' key on your keyboard and then cut out the interesting part with MS Paint.