Chrome Extension & Aliexpress Woocommerce Plugin Connection Issue

mdhanda

Hi all,
Firstly, I've searched through the forum and can't find any solution.

Problem:
I've recently purchased Alidropship Woo Plugin and installed it on my Wordpress Woocommerce store. Also, I've installed Alidropship Chrome Extension.
My website is installed in a sub-folder as below:
https://retailsupplies.com.au/wp_retailsupplies/

Now, whenever I login to my Chrome extension: It shows me logged in at https://retailsupplies.com.au/wp_retailsupplies/
Please check below screenshot:

1600829231574.png

And when i open aliexpress.com, it still ask me to log in as below screenshot:
1600829277524.png
Anybody who faced this issue and have any solution?? Thanks.

Direct Webstore

Firstly, I've searched through the forum and can't find any solution.
I like you already. ;)

But "Retail Supplies"? Your products seem to be "Hospitality Supplies", not retail. That's one HUGE flaw. Seriously, rename the site, get a new domain, download the database and do a search/replace with the old name/ new name and old URL/ New URL etc and fix it.

Or not. Up to you.

Direct Webstore

I like you already. ;)

But "Retail Supplies"? Your products seem to be "Hospitality Supplies", not retail. That's one HUGE flaw. Seriously, rename the site, get a new domain, download the database and do a search/replace with the old name/ new name and old URL/ New URL etc and fix it.

Or not. Up to you.
Sorry. Disregard what I wrote above. I just noticed you're selling "photo frames" as well which has nothing to do with retail or hospitality, so I don't know exactly what your store's niche is supposed to be. Not even the "About Page" gives a clue. The problems with the name, branding, products and niche are beyond the scope of this thread.

Last edited:

mdhanda

Did you click "Log in" for your upper URL?
Yes, Once I clicked Log In..it asked me to Authorize and after Authorization, it added the lower URL by itself which is actually the folder my website reside in.
Just to clear, generally we have below case for most of the websites:
HOST_ROOT/Your_Website_Files
But, in my case, I did put my website files in a folder inside HOST_ROOT as below:
HOST_ROOT/WEBSITE_1/Your_Website_Files

Thanks.

mdhanda

Sorry. Disregard what I wrote above. I just noticed you're selling "photo frames" as well which has nothing to do with retail or hospitality, so I don't know exactly what your store's niche is supposed to be. Not even the "About Page" gives a clue. The problems with the name, branding, products and niche are beyond the scope of this thread.

Thanks for the suggestions. But at this point, I'll stick to my technical issue and worry about everything else later on.

daniel-97

Yes, Once I clicked Log In..it asked me to Authorize and after Authorization, it added the lower URL by itself which is actually the folder my website reside in.
Just to clear, generally we have below case for most of the websites:
HOST_ROOT/Your_Website_Files
But, in my case, I did put my website files in a folder inside HOST_ROOT as below:
HOST_ROOT/WEBSITE_1/Your_Website_Files

Thanks.
What hosting provider are you using?