Changelog from today?

Elfstone

Yes, it would be nice if there would be changelog for themes also. There is only a version of update in the changelog and nothing about what was changed

Direct Webstore

OK .. now it's decided to work ... but what's it for? There's no "register" function ... it's for an existing account ... what account? Can't see anything in the Knowledge Base about this????

Yaros

Staff member
OK .. now it's decided to work ... but what's it for? There's no "register" function ... it's for an existing account ... what account? Can't see anything in the Knowledge Base about this????
Check General settings of the plugin.

Direct Webstore

I haven't finished setting up my store ... but I imagine there is some notification during the checkout process that advises the customer of this or gives them the option of creating an account ... yes? :)

Infineon

I had to create these missing pages manualy: orders, userlogin... You should add this info to the instructions :)

Direct Webstore

I had to create these missing pages manualy: orders, userlogin... You should add this info to the instructions :)

If I click the "Account" link next to the currency dropdown ... I get taken to an "Account page". I can see a link to "Orders" which works ... but what about the "User login" you're talking about? Where is that supposed to be?

Andrzej13

So i live in Poland, and i have price in Polish Zloty, u know it?
So all of my product have price 0$, but when i add it to cart, they have normal price.

So... At homepage all of my products have price 0$..
How to fix it??

Direct Webstore

So i live in Poland, and i have price in Polish Zloty

Thanks .. I Googled it and realised it was Polish alphabet ... but Google didn't know it was a symbol for Zloty. Stupid Google ... LOL :)

Did you try "Settings / Update" ... and click the "Start" button? Maybe that will fix it.