Change price in woocommerce seems to get overwritten following day

landed

If I make a price change in woocommerce as it's too high the markup for a single product type should Alidropship plugin reset it along with the stock when it does it's thing?

I don't need to follow stock on this product. But I do need the lower prices.

Thanks

chris37

If I make a price change in woocommerce as it's too high the markup for a single product type should Alidropship plugin reset it along with the stock when it does it's thing?

I don't need to follow stock on this product. But I do need the lower prices.

Thanks
Update only the price in the pricing setting of alidropship section

landed

It is a variation type product. I seem to recollect that prices did not change after it was initially imported. There is nowhere I can see to prevent this behaviour in the variant. You can set stock to not update but price is just an input field. I have 80 variants so it's not something I want to change for it to get overwritten again.

chris37

It is a variation type product. I seem to recollect that prices did not change after it was initially imported. There is nowhere I can see to prevent this behaviour in the variant. You can set stock to not update but price is just an input field. I have 80 variants so it's not something I want to change for it to get overwritten again.
Is not other way

landed

It's a variation product. So are you saying there is no way to prevent this automatic price change using the plugin.

chris37

It's a variation product. So are you saying there is no way to prevent this automatic price change using the plugin.
you can make it for all of the products or none of them ...

you can not stop individual product from update when you have auto price update ,