Change discount banner in Michelangelo theme

Angie

Hi, Michaelangelo theme's discount banner on each product just says "xx%" and i want to change it to say "xx% OFF"
ie i want to add the word 'off' or 'discount'
it's in the code bit:
<div class="discount">
<span>xx%</span>

I've changed this type of div span txt on other themes in the php files, but can't find it in the Michelangelo theme, - Ive looked at the php files but can't find the code bit to alter, please could you point me in the right direction?

Many thanks
Angie

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, Michaelangelo theme's discount banner on each product just says "xx%" and i want to change it to say "xx% OFF"
ie i want to add the word 'off' or 'discount'
it's in the code bit:
<div class="discount">
<span>xx%</span>

I've changed this type of div span txt on other themes in the php files, but can't find it in the Michelangelo theme, - Ive looked at the php files but can't find the code bit to alter, please could you point me in the right direction?

Many thanks
Angie
Angie, 'OFF' cannot be added to discount badges.

Angie

Thats very disappointing.

Next problem is that my home page banner images have a lighty grey overlay applied over them when viewed at 769px on mobile device , this makes them look too dark and is not wante at all.

.PLease can this be fixed ?

ive taken it off maintneane mode so you an inspect the source if need be.

http://www.dogcollar.online/

i think this code is the culprit because when i unchecked in the source view, the grey overlay disappears.

div.wrap-bg
@media (max-width: 769px)
style.css?100:14
.home .home-slider .wrap-bg {
  1. background: rgba(0,0,0,.3);

Angie

Angie, 'OFF' cannot be added to discount badges.

HI, can i change the discount banner image then? THe discount banners in other 2 themes DO say "off" or "discount", perhaps i an use one of those images ? i cant change themes, ive nearly finished the site and have hand coded lots of css.

Angie

Thats very disappointing.

Next problem is that my home page banner images have a lighty grey overlay applied over them when viewed at 769px on mobile device , this makes them look too dark and is not wante at all.

.PLease can this be fixed ?

ive taken it off maintneane mode so you an inspect the source if need be.

http://www.dogcollar.online/

i think this code is the culprit because when i unchecked in the source view, the grey overlay disappears.

div.wrap-bg
@media (max-width: 769px)
style.css?100:14
.home .home-slider .wrap-bg {
  1. background: rgba(0,0,0,.3);

i fixed it by changing the .3 to a 0. thanks.