Change 17track URL

Carlos Vargas

Hello,

First, Thank you for an amazing product, I've been using the alidropship woo and I need your help.

How can i change the 17track url that is include in the item details for another one like the one provide for aftership?

Regards

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

First, Thank you for an amazing product, I've been using the alidropship woo and I need your help.

How can i change the 17track url that is include in the item details for another one like the one provide for aftership?

Regards
Hello, you can use Track button from aftership. You need to create another page with a slug Tracking for example. Add it to a menu like it is described here:
https://alidropship.com/codex/6-add-tracking-order-page/
copy a code form aftership site and paste it in your new tracking page :

upload_2017-7-17_14-50-32.png
upload_2017-7-17_14-51-6.png

As a result you will get this:

upload_2017-7-17_14-51-45.png

Carlos Vargas

Thanks for your answer, but i not talking about a page, i'm talking about the tracking number is saved by product on the order detail when you press the GetTrackingID button, I would like to change the 17TRack to a custom one, is that possible?. I'm using alidropship woo.

2vxq7pv.png

Regards

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks for your answer, but i not talking about a page, i'm talking about the tracking number is saved by product on the order detail when you press the GetTrackingID button, I would like to change the 17TRack to a custom one, is that possible?. I'm using alidropship woo.

2vxq7pv.png

Regards
I think we will implement this option.

kevin2017

Some of my suppliers sends their items from US warehouse. My customers can't track fedex tracking numbers with 175track. Please implement this options asap. Thanks

Monty

Hi, I hope it will be done soon, because 17Track do not work correctly for my french customers.

Best regards.