[Case study] SammyDress.com

GreenFish

While researching niches I came across the following site (don't think I'm outing any forum member here): https://www.sammydress.com

Looking at the delivery page and lead times it looks like this could be some form of dropshipping site. If it is, then this is a great example!

I used SimilarWeb to check out some stats and although they will not be 100% accurate, they make good reading:

Visitors: 3.8m......per month!
32% of visitors from US​

Source of traffic:
  • 31% direct traffic
  • 17% referalls
  • 25% search engine traffic (all oragnic)
  • 6% social (Facebook 41%, Youtube 31%, Pinterest 25%)
  • 17% display ads
Suprised here how little SimilarWeb was showing for social traffic (6%) and that Instagram did not seem to feature.

Social accounts:

Facebook followers: 294k
Instagram followers 54k​

The site also has 323,000 pages indexed in Google and rans for 249,000 keywords (SemRush).

They also have at least one other sister site (or these are direct copy-cat sites)

The site comes in for some negative reviews though but must be making a ton of cash.

maxyy89

Yeah I find them when I was trying to find supplier outside China but after detailed research of their shipping policy I realize that they are probably drop shipping from China. I agree with you that they make a decent money.

nenene

Definitely not "some form of dropshipping site"

Yigou International Group: worldoftrade.com, everbuying.com, Rosewholesale.com, rosegal.com, rosewe.com, dresslily.com, sammydress.com, martofchina.com, Everbuying.com, fashiondresswholesale.com, choies.com,dealsmachine.com,Rosewe, Choies, Modlily, JollyChic, SheInside, Twinkledeals, gearbest.com, sammydress.com and probably many more

16864577_949575908513384_3413148070231972191_n.jpg