Can't install plugin on GoDaddy running PHP 7.1

Taradiddel

Hi,

I tried installing AliDropShip Woo version 0.8.8.1 on GoDaddy hosting with PHP 7.1.

I get a message on WordPress that "Error! ionCube Loader Not found", but according to GoDaddy, there is no option to enable ionCube when using PHP 7.1.

Please help.

Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I tried installing AliDropShip Woo version 0.8.8.1 on GoDaddy hosting with PHP 7.1.

I get a message on WordPress that "Error! ionCube Loader Not found", but according to GoDaddy, there is no option to enable ionCube when using PHP 7.1.

Please help.

Thanks.
GoDaddy doesn't have ionCube loader for php7.1

Taradiddel

Yes, that's what I'm saying.
So how do I install the AliDropShip Woo plugin when using GoDaddy hosting and PHP 7.1?

Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes, that's what I'm saying.
So how do I install the AliDropShip Woo plugin when using GoDaddy hosting and PHP 7.1?

Thanks.
There is no way to do it, because they don't have ionCube for it. And without ionCube you will not be able to use AliDropship plugin. You can use PHP 5.6 or higher . But not PHP 7.1

Pasar

Does the latest Alidropship woo plugin ver 0.8.9 work in php 7.1 if there is IonCube provided on the server? Is it stable?

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Does the latest Alidropship woo plugin ver 0.8.9 work in php 7.1 if there is IonCube provided on the server? Is it stable?
Yes, it does. Everything works just fine with ionCube + php 7.1.