Can't import the same product after I deleted it

Stanislav Petr

Hello,
few days ago I imported a product. I was editing it and I somehow messed it up so I deleted it. Now I wanted to import the same product from Aliexpress and I get this error message "Product already imported". This is strange, because I deleted it from Woocommerce. Any solutions?

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,
few days ago I imported a product. I was editing it and I somehow messed it up so I deleted it. Now I wanted to import the same product from Aliexpress and I get this error message "Product already imported". This is strange, because I deleted it from Woocommerce. Any solutions?
Hi, you need to remove it from database as well, if you want to import it again.

However the plugin should remove it completely, so you can import it again. It works fine on my test site.

Last edited:

Chaiyo

Go to your trash and "Delete Permanently." Should work after that. At least it does for me.

yepperdoodle

i have the same problem. it does not delete database entries. is there a plugin that can delete database entries of deleted products and product images? i don't want to mess up my database. thanks