Can't get plugin to work yet

leosf

Hello... I have been trying to get Social Rabbit to work with no success yet. Skype support was helping me, and gave me a v2.0 plugin. I was able to get that connected to FB and Pinterest, but autoposting is not working. And now Skype support has not responded to me in over a week :( Please help!

Mar

I can't get Social Rabbit to work properly also and still waiting for help from support although not over a week yet like yours. Alidropship and Soclal Rabbit, both plugins have very very very very poor support.

If you have access to your PHP logs then i can help on social rabbit as it is working perfect for me since 2 weeks. Although dropship plugin even i am finding issues and trying to solve with help from support.

Renee Hall

Hello... I have been trying to get Social Rabbit to work with no success yet. Skype support was helping me, and gave me a v2.0 plugin. I was able to get that connected to FB and Pinterest, but autoposting is not working. And now Skype support has not responded to me in over a week :( Please help!

I ordered Social Rabbit for my second store, and never got the plugin. I never got response to several emails to AliDropShip support, either. Google mail couldn't even deliver the email to Social Rabbit support. Google auto email delivery was attempted for two days without success. So, nobody lives at that address anymore. I had to contact my credit card company to get my money back. I have the plugin installed and working on my first store, so I'm at a loss for why suddenly this product (or the developer) is now failing. Pity.

upload_2017-12-10_10-42-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-10_10-40-46.png
    upload_2017-12-10_10-40-46.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 5

Elena

I ordered Social Rabbit for my second store, and never got the plugin. I never got response to several emails to AliDropShip support, either. Google mail couldn't even deliver the email to Social Rabbit support. Google auto email delivery was attempted for two days without success. So, nobody lives at that address anymore. I had to contact my credit card company to get my money back. I have the plugin installed and working on my first store, so I'm at a loss for why suddenly this product (or the developer) is now failing. Pity.

View attachment 2068

Hello!
Our email- support@socialrabbitplugin.com

That's why we didn't receive your email.

Renee Hall

Hello!
Our email- support@socialrabbitplugin.com

That's why we didn't receive your email.

Well, not so, exactly. Below is an original email that I received, and that's where the Social Rabbit email address came from. And it still does not explain why no one responded to this email that was sent to :
upload_2017-12-11_20-38-2.png

upload_2017-12-11_20-33-30.png
And it also doesn't explain why the message I sent directly through the contact form on the AliDropShip website was not answered. But most important of all, it still does not explain why my payment clearly was received, but I did not receive a product in exchange. So, you were reached when you got my money. I got nothing but this first email from you telling me that I emailed a wrong address. C'mon, now. I know you all are better than this. I think you might be growing faster than you expected. That's great, but you have to plan for growth. So, when you all catch up, can you just email me to let me know that bunny is ready to start hopping around again. I really like the plug-in on my first store. I'd like it on my second store, too. Appreciate your time.

What our clients say about the Rabbit
Social Rabbit

Social Rabbit support@socialrabbit.com via aweber.com
Jul 13
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi, good to see you again!
If you haven’t purchased Social Rabbit plugin yet (well, even if you have), you will certainly want to see what other clients think about their experience with this new tool. Here are some unprejudiced opinions:
----
"Used to spend several hours a day on social media – liking, commenting, posting... Now Social Rabbit saves me TONS of working hours and I can spend this time on the thing I’m really good at – on my business. Whoever invented this plugin rocks!"
- Stella Leonti, Wellington, New Zealand
"Don't know what to do with my SMM team now. This plugin left them totally without work. This is the only disadvantage of the Rabbit: it makes you think how to relearn and re-occupy your staff. Now all SMM issues are solved brilliantly on autopilot!"
- Mikhaela Konini, New York, USA
"I would not believe that such an increase of social traffic is possible if I didn’t see it myself in Google Analytics. My website gains twice as much unique visitors than it had before the Rabbit installation. My sales grew by 43% - and all this for ridiculous $19!"
- Christian Oterhals, Nurlann, Norway
"Was happy when you guys added Instagram to the list of the Social Rabbit’s networks. Instagram has the maximum influence in my niche, so that was a great help! What I really like is “human-likeness” of the Rabbit’s posts. Nothing in common with all these annoying bots."
- Joan O'Nolan, Houston, USA
"Social Rabbit has really boosted my business within just two months! Traffic growth - 600%, sales growth – 85%. These numbers speak for themselves. The only thing I regret is that I haven't come across this tool earlier. Well, better late than never!"
- Dave Fayram, London, UK
----

Every day we receive fresh feedback from our customers. Join us on social media to see more of it and to be aware of our new success stories and special offers:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest
Or, maybe you are ready to buy this powerful plugin right away and need no further arguments? Then don’t forget to use your coupon code RABBIT15 for a15% Discount!
Come back soon!
Social Rabbit team

28 Jefferson Close
London England W13 9 XJ
UNITED KINGDOM
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

6tuzSmQJMSWbHPQbVz58IhMRxVjiIcoW762t1_fAMMl95refrjzXZlp0fUGGoYfXJ8pCh-sDtsnwJy9112v9sW_PWe48Nqaama7mn9dv1Nk=s0-d-e1-ft

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-11_20-37-43.png
    upload_2017-12-11_20-37-43.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 3

Elena

Well, not so, exactly. Below is an original email that I received, and that's where the Social Rabbit email address came from. And it still does not explain why no one responded to this email that was sent to :
View attachment 2076

View attachment 2074
And it also doesn't explain why the message I sent directly through the contact form on the AliDropShip website was not answered. But most important of all, it still does not explain why my payment clearly was received, but I did not receive a product in exchange. So, you were reached when you got my money. I got nothing but this first email from you telling me that I emailed a wrong address. C'mon, now. I know you all are better than this. I think you might be growing faster than you expected. That's great, but you have to plan for growth. So, when you all catch up, can you just email me to let me know that bunny is ready to start hopping around again. I really like the plug-in on my first store. I'd like it on my second store, too. Appreciate your time.

What our clients say about the Rabbit
Social Rabbit

Social Rabbit support@socialrabbit.com via aweber.com
Jul 13
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Hi, good to see you again!
If you haven’t purchased Social Rabbit plugin yet (well, even if you have), you will certainly want to see what other clients think about their experience with this new tool. Here are some unprejudiced opinions:
----
"Used to spend several hours a day on social media – liking, commenting, posting... Now Social Rabbit saves me TONS of working hours and I can spend this time on the thing I’m really good at – on my business. Whoever invented this plugin rocks!"
- Stella Leonti, Wellington, New Zealand
"Don't know what to do with my SMM team now. This plugin left them totally without work. This is the only disadvantage of the Rabbit: it makes you think how to relearn and re-occupy your staff. Now all SMM issues are solved brilliantly on autopilot!"
- Mikhaela Konini, New York, USA
"I would not believe that such an increase of social traffic is possible if I didn’t see it myself in Google Analytics. My website gains twice as much unique visitors than it had before the Rabbit installation. My sales grew by 43% - and all this for ridiculous $19!"
- Christian Oterhals, Nurlann, Norway
"Was happy when you guys added Instagram to the list of the Social Rabbit’s networks. Instagram has the maximum influence in my niche, so that was a great help! What I really like is “human-likeness” of the Rabbit’s posts. Nothing in common with all these annoying bots."
- Joan O'Nolan, Houston, USA
"Social Rabbit has really boosted my business within just two months! Traffic growth - 600%, sales growth – 85%. These numbers speak for themselves. The only thing I regret is that I haven't come across this tool earlier. Well, better late than never!"
- Dave Fayram, London, UK
----

Every day we receive fresh feedback from our customers. Join us on social media to see more of it and to be aware of our new success stories and special offers:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest
Or, maybe you are ready to buy this powerful plugin right away and need no further arguments? Then don’t forget to use your coupon code RABBIT15 for a15% Discount!
Come back soon!
Social Rabbit team

28 Jefferson Close
London England W13 9 XJ
UNITED KINGDOM
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

6tuzSmQJMSWbHPQbVz58IhMRxVjiIcoW762t1_fAMMl95refrjzXZlp0fUGGoYfXJ8pCh-sDtsnwJy9112v9sW_PWe48Nqaama7mn9dv1Nk=s0-d-e1-ft

Hello!
I have sent you the message from my personal email - elena.fedunina@ssdma.com
Please check.