Can't Find Product Categories in Menu

prissanna

I searched this topic and found the following info:

(1) Go to DASHBOARD >> PRODUCTS >> PRODUCT CATEGORIES
>> Fill your category name, slug (url) and parent category.
>> For main category, select "none" for parent category.
>> For sub category, choose your main category

(2) Go to APPEARANCE >> MENU

(3) Scroll down "Screen option" at Top Right, and select "Product categories"

(4) On the left side you can see: Pages, Products, .... , Product categories >> click "View All"

(5) Select categories that you want it appear on main page, and click button "Add to Menu"

(6) Now menus you want have appear on the right side

(7) You can move the position as you want

On step 4, there are no Product Categories there to add to menu. This is my second site with the plugin and this also happened before. I think ya'll have to do something in the back to fix it. Please advise.

LightlyScorched

I don't see "Product Categories" as an option on step 4 either. The only choices are Pages, Posts, Custom Links and Categores (this is post categories, not product categories).

LightlyScorched

They definitely aren't showing up on my site. But I had the site built with Michelangelo, then decided to switch it myself to Davinci. I just switched it back to Michelangelo, and there's no place for the categories to show in a menu on the homepage. I can't make a menu with the product categories and where I expect to see them in Davinci, there's another menu. It's very frustrating. I was trying to solve this issue when I saw your thread here.

Jefri

Hello.. this is what i mean:

error.png

Evagoras

I created categories as following:
- Posts-> categories....
- Products -> categories (the same categories as above)
I also followed the procedure below following the above image directions

but for a reason which i don't know yet i don't see at least the category i imported products (womens-clothing-accessories) and when i click this category from the main menu from the main page i see the following error (last image (capture)).

How can i fix it?

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 8
I searched this topic and found the following info:

(1) Go to DASHBOARD >> PRODUCTS >> PRODUCT CATEGORIES
>> Fill your category name, slug (url) and parent category.
>> For main category, select "none" for parent category.
>> For sub category, choose your main category

(2) Go to APPEARANCE >> MENU

(3) Scroll down "Screen option" at Top Right, and select "Product categories"

(4) On the left side you can see: Pages, Products, .... , Product categories >> click "View All"

(5) Select categories that you want it appear on main page, and click button "Add to Menu"

(6) Now menus you want have appear on the right side

(7) You can move the position as you want

On step 4, there are no Product Categories there to add to menu. This is my second site with the plugin and this also happened before. I think ya'll have to do something in the back to fix it. Please advise.

I think the only uncomfortable think in whole this, is that you have to move it on the position you want. I have so many categories and subcategories that i takes a bit time to move it all the way up .

chris37

I have so many categories and subcategories that i takes a bit time to move it all the way up .
This is the only way! So I always creating my category and subcategory for the button to up..

I don't want to deal with the issue you deal know by your self !
Υπομονή ;)