Can you help to choose $100 + product niche?

affltr

Hi,

I am new here. This is my first post. I use to do some drop shipping in eBay and made few sales. Then I quit dropshipping. Now I found the plug-in from Clickbank and I thought it would be a good idea to make my own site.

I have a question. I would like to have more expensive products because I want to cover all advertisement costs and make the profit. I would use bing ads and Instagram ads for the site. Can you help me to find a good niche over $100 and that its good for SEO as well. I need that it has even some potential to rank even that it's not my main focus as I would like to use a paid advertisement at first at least.

Thanks!

Direct Webstore

Choosing a niche is the hardest and most important aspect of setting up a dropshipping business. People's niches are a closely guarded secret. Why would people just freely give you that info? Time to start doing your own research :)

I don't recommend asking for a niche in exchange for $100, or you'll get beginners messaging you pretending to be experts to get your money by offering you some random niche they claim is guaranteed to make you loads of money. First off, you need to understand that even if you pick a good niche with the right amount of competition, product availability, and audience, it still doesn't mean you'll make money if you have terrible marketing and a spammy site design.

AliDropship has some articles on picking a niche you should check out. Just pick something you are passionate about that fits the criteria AliDropship outlines and if it doesn't work out after testing many different products, ads, and influencers on different platforms, rinse and repeat until you find a niche that works for you. You honestly can make money with almost any niche, although some are harder than the others. Mostly depends on your marketing.

The only niche I would recommend staying away from is electronics because of the high chargeback and return rate... also keep in mind you can't advertise certain products (such as weed-related products) on Facebook. I recommend staying away from copyrighted stuff, but some seem to have avoided the legalities. Honestly, I wouldn't risk copyright infringement if you want a long-term business and want to avoid a lawsuit.

Last edited: