Can video files be included in the product import?

JackShip

Some products have video files demonstrating the product features and functionality. But these videos are not included when importing the product to our store. Can this be added or is there some options to add later when the import process is complete?

JackShip

Thanks Andre.

I can easily add a video file to a product post even without a plugin by using the Add Media feature.Though that process requires downloading the video separately from the source and adding it to my Media Gallery and inserting it while editing the product.

My query was if Aliexpress plugin can include the video file while importing the product so that it comes along with all the images and text to my store. Alternatively, a checkbox to include or exclude the video file can make the product import more comprehensive and better controlled.

chombovski

It could be, i've done that before. Just downloaded it with http://www.tubeninja.net and then just reupload it to web trade coupon - looks really neat. And any item with video in description has better numbers that the one without it. People do appreciate video content and trust it way more then just plain letter in description.