can someone explain to me how does social rabbit work

yohan

i ve been reading the website and watch the youtube video about social rabbit but i still didnt get it. how does it work?
I am running an anime dropship store so does social rabbit create the content based on the anime? or i have to find the all the content and social rabbit does all the posting schedule on every social media? please explain to me

thank you

artmelkon

The documentation for this plugin very poor, instead of explaining "How to" and what each box is for, unlike other professional web developing software companies this site offer classical, meditation, etc music that plays on the background. Some people I guess don't know how to set up their twitter app and integrate all the necessary keys into social rabbit.
Especially how to set up your twitter app and integrate all those keys.
Here is the link how to create your app and the keys in twitter dev site.

artmelkon

i ve been reading the website and watch the youtube video about social rabbit but i still didnt get it. how does it work?
I am running an anime dropship store so does social rabbit create the content based on the anime? or i have to find the all the content and social rabbit does all the posting schedule on every social media? please explain to me

thank you
Did you set up all your accounts?
When you enable auto-post it will start posting automatically for you. You don't need to do anything else. Make sure setup posting intervals right because it will start posting immediately and you don't want frequent post, you will annoy people and they will start unfollowing you. I just got the plugin too and exploring it myself. If you have any question let me know.:)