Can I use a page builder to edit my homepage?

thesotman

Hi,
I want to use a page builder to edit the text section just above the footer section on the homepage.
I still want to use the Da Vinci 2.0 Woo theme, but I also want to use a page builder just for the homepage text section to improve the look.
I don't like the way it looks normally. It doesn't look professional enough compared to the rest of the page.

If you guys are also using a page builder, Which page builder are you using, or what do you recommend I use to edit the text section.

Thanks for any of your feedback.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 6

chris37

I want to use a page builder to edit the text section just above the footer section on the homepage.
Actually yes you can add block section just above the footer with elementor..But i don't understand why you want to slow down your website with unnecessary block. Elementor can be use only with very lightweight theme and not hardcode theme like da vinci woo .

what do you recommend I use to edit the text section.
You can add image,video and any other design you want ,when you edit the homepage text from the backend from your website.

homepage.
I still want to use the Da Vinci 2.0 Woo theme, but I also want to use a page builder just for the homepage text section to improve the look.
If you wish so much to change the look just create and child theme a take it from there with custom code , this was they way i did mine anyway!!!

thesotman

Actually yes you can add block section just above the footer with elementor..But i don't understand why you want to slow down your website with unnecessary block. Elementor can be use only with very lightweight theme and not hardcode theme like da vinci woo .

You can add image,video and any other design you want ,when you edit the homepage text from the backend from your website.

If you wish so much to change the look just create and child theme a take it from there with custom code , this was they way i did mine anyway!!!
I'm not familiar with using CSS or HTML. Is there an easier way to create CSS or HTML code?
Can you give me your website's URL, so I can see how you did yours?

Thanks.

Hasloucertee

Sorry for the bump, I am just curious why not use a simple website builder as today there at least 10 of them, and you can find them on google and there is no need to code. The cool thing is that you can create a free website on Wix and on Squarespace as well and then after you build a website you can pay for the paid membership. I found this cool website while reading an article on https://sitebuilder.reviews/reviews/7-best-real-estate-website-builders/ and there are more website builders mentioned but I really enjoyed Squarespace and wix. To be honest I enjoyed more Squarespace as it seems more comfortable and user-friendly for me.

Last edited:

chris37

Ofcourc you can use website builder,
But 90% of the time slow down your website.. (I leave the rest 10% because they know exactly how to use the website builder the correct way ;))

Also many themes does not have block to be edible with page builder.

Last edited:
A

aribmass

Sure thing you can do that. However, you have to know HTML and CSS coding, either way, and you won't make it work. But, as someone said above, why don't you just use a website builder? I mean, that's much easier than doing it all by yourself and so forth. However, sometimes it might take a bit more time, but the result will be fantastic. So, can you tell us now what niche your website is? If it's something interesting, I'm ready to find the best proposal from a proposal maker and maybe start a collaboration with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

nirvana

You can edit themes with some tools but you have to take care to not ruin your site :)

AAMotts

I wanted to use a page builder to edit the text section just above the homepage's footer section, but it was hard for me to understand how to work with it. Then I found a plugin called Visual Composer, which is great because it is easy to use, and you can simply drag and drop things into place. I found it due to the advice of one of my friends from www.teaminternational.com, who provides IT solutions. In addition, it allows you to save your page layouts which is essential for any website. So far, I have been able to add an image gallery with captions, a slider, and a few paragraphs of content. My only complaint is that the features are not free. I haven't seen anything like it that is free, so maybe it's worth paying the $45 for this plugin.

Last edited: