Selling a Store Making Sales

Anass dbich

Why this business was started

I am a Shopify partner and serial e-commerce entrepreneur. I build, plug and play ready to go stores for aspiring entrepreneurs.

I build stores and test them through various marketing strategies and our own social marketing system to make sure they’re profitable. This saves you from wasting weeks worth of time on market/niche research, finding products, building a store, designing a logo, automating order fulfillment, building social media accounts, etc.

If you have ever wanted to try out drop-shipping with Shopify, this is your chance! This website has all the necessary tools built in for your success and all the hard work is all done for you and comes with winning products (Active Niche) and a ready-made active Instagram account @vibrantglamour2019 and we’re offering 2 FREE MONTHS of marketing services to help you get started.

What's involved in running this business

Anyone from beginners to experts can jump right into this and run this type of business with a couple of hours of work per week (if that).
All orders and order fulfillment is mostly automated using the Oberlo app and Shopify Payments (via Stripe) transfers profits every 24-48 hours.
Other options including PayPal, Apple Pay, and Amazon Pay are also available.
This business was founded: about 1 month agoTime to run this business: approximately 4 hours per week

SALE INCLUDES
  • Logo and branding assets The Logo PNG file will be given to the new owner upon purchase.
  • Personal support after sales, with the sale of this website we’re offering 2 free months of social media marketing services on Instagram and Twitter to grow your following and generate sales to get you started. We’ll target followers of similar accounts and engage with their accounts to attract them to yours.
  • Domain
  • Social media Total followers +2,000 subscribers
  • Suppliers
  • 5 Instagram Ambassadors.
SELLER‘S ADVICE

How to grow this business?

This store is already up and making sales, running with pre-setup plugins (listed above) and a catalog of drop-shipping products added through Oberlo.
New owners are in a great position to keep adding to the product catalog, continue to grow the Instagram and other social media profiles, run targeted ads through Facebook/Instagram and keep growing this store into a brand.

Direct Webstore

Hello all, try THIS LINK and see. Unlimited sales funnels, you can connect up to 15 Domains and a powerful Email Marketing for lists up to 10000 subscribers is included. There is no cheaper option on the market, at all. And - its an All-in-One platform. Easy to use. If you have any questions, just PM me.
If you're going to SPAM threads with your low class affilliate links, at least make the product compatiple with the Alidropship plugins. This "Builderall" rubbish is not.

I see you have only made 7 posts on this forum and SIX of them are SPAM affiliate links for this "Builderall" garbage. Grow a brain mate.