"buy One Click" followed with an Abandoned Cart. What is this Buy One Click???

Lizzie

I have no idea wht this Buy One Click is all about, can anyone educate me on this?

regards Liz

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have no idea wht this Buy One Click is all about, can anyone educate me on this?

regards Liz
Express Checkout gives your buyers a simplified checkout experience. With Buy One Click option your customers log in to their PayPal account to confirm their payment, they do not need to fill their PayPal details.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

so where is the shipping address and can alidropship fulfill this order automatically like normal added to card orders?
The plugin gets this information from your clients' PayPal account and uses it when autofilling orders.

are there any method to follow to get the tracking number into the invoice of paypal automatically from aliexpress or from the store?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

are there any method to follow to get the tracking number into the invoice of paypal automatically from aliexpress or from the store?
No, there isn't. Your client will receive an email with his/her tracking number automatically.

studio4teen

Is there any way to remove the Paypal payment option completely? I would rather just have Credit card payments.

Mar

Is there any way to remove the Paypal payment option completely? I would rather just have Credit card payments.
Paypal will process credit card payment even if the buyer don't have Paypal account and the buyer is covered with Paypal buyer protection. I don't see a reason why Paypal should be removed, but if you want it removed, you need to activate another payment gateway.

Milton

I am also getting this "Buy One Click" for my abandoned cart, does it then mean I have/ the system has no way of following up with the client who has abandoned cart through Express Checkout.