Buy One Click ( Abandoned )

atooo malki

I have no idea what this Buy One Click is all about, can anyone educate me on this? there is no details for the customer
i need to know is this sold or no ??
and i have to shipped ??

Attachments

• IMG_7620.jpg
    IMG_7620.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 36

Ola

Its when they try to pay with paypal without entering the shipping info as their paypal account contains the shipping address which will be sent to you automatically.

I have no idea what this Buy One Click is all about, can anyone educate me on this? there is no details for the customer
i need to know is this sold or no ??
and i have to shipped ??

I get that when I tried to see if something was working properly but I didn't go further than that.

justicel

I dont get what the answer is to this. I have multiple of these on my order page. And order from customer with paypal account came through fine
So who is missing out and why ?
There is no other detail but an abandoned checkout and an order number. Not good if some genuine customers cant buy. I use Stripe for cards and Paypal for normal paypal accounts customers. Is it time to put on a abandoned cart plugin? does the alidropship plugin have a solution for these ? thanks

Andre M

I dont get what the answer is to this. I have multiple of these on my order page. And order from customer with paypal account came through fine
There is no other detail but an abandoned checkout and an order number. Not good if some genuine customers cant buy. I use Stripe for cards and Paypal for normal paypal accounts customers. Is it time to put on a abandoned cart plugin? does the alidropship plugin have a solution for these ? thanks
I have problem, this are orders wasnt complete.
I use plugin for customers get email to complete order also countdown timer helps

ADD-ONS plugins

ZAPPY

[...] Is it time to put on a abandoned cart plugin? [...]
If you think it's time for you to put on such a plugin on your store there's one available called the Abandoned Cart plugin.

It's FREE and should you wish to install it, you'll need to provide your AliDropship plugin license key to get it

FREE AddOn.PNG

There's a thread about this add-on plugin on this forum found here and how to obtain it

Additionally, if wanting an overview on its benefits and features, (seems the Demo of it isnt working at the mo though) this info is found on the AliDropship add-on page found here by clicking this link

As a heads up, should you choose to install it, it comes with it's own licence key therefore ensure you have this add-on licence key noted ready to copy then paste when installing.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

It looks like you have AliDropship Woo plugin + WooCommerce installed on your website. The Abandoned Cart add-on supports AliDropship original plugin only. You can install a Woo plugin for these purposes.