Bug on "use theme footer" on da vinci woo theme

chris37

When I try to use the theme footer on the blog page of my da Vinci woo, I noticed in the mobile version of the theme the text is more big then the rest of my pages ..
On desktop is looking normal..the issue only appear in mobile view20210203_175304.jpg

@Ekaterina Sayapina

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

When I try to use the theme footer on the blog page of my da Vinci woo, I noticed in the mobile version of the theme the text is more big then the rest of my pages ..
On desktop is looking normal..the issue only appear in mobile viewView attachment 14180

@Ekaterina Sayapina
Hello Chris,

As always, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Font size is indeed larger on the Blog page than it is on other pages. We'll fix this in the next theme update.

Thank you
Hello Chris. To solve all these issues of different resolutions (mobiles, tablets and desktops) I use the "yellow pencil editor" tool that allows you to modify all css and at different resolutions. Something like that happened to me, since I also handle Da Vinci Woo and thanks to this editor I have not had any more problems at different resolutions.

chris37

Hello Chris. To solve all these issues of different resolutions (mobiles, tablets and desktops) I use the "yellow pencil editor" tool that allows you to modify all css and at different resolutions. Something like that happened to me, since I also handle Da Vinci Woo and thanks to this editor I have not had any more problems at different resolutions.
I did try with custom css to fix this issue.
But da vinci woo in the blog footer section is like hard codes ,is not work at all .
Thank I will try the yellow pencil editor.