bug on theme Andy Warhol Woo

rodas007

hi, i have a problem with this theme,
When I have a variable product with a different price, the savings module does not work well, it does not show a discounted price, I attach a photo, if it is a product with a single price, it works correctly.

ff121144a22a1f97eea8cc730797c620.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi, i have a problem with this theme,
When I have a variable product with a different price, the savings module does not work well, it does not show a discounted price, I attach a photo, if it is a product with a single price, it works correctly.

ff121144a22a1f97eea8cc730797c620.png
Hello,

We've already fixed this issue. Please update your theme to the latest version (1.0.8).

rodas007

Hello, I have updated to the latest version, and the problem remains the same, now it works correctly if I select the currency €, if I select again in dollars it does not work, and I delete caches from both the web and the browser and it remains the same, I attach screenshots:

with dollars it doesn't work:

1abb5d28365835206367a302a0d9080a.png

with € it works correctly:

085704d02e91bbd1a8d3238b6de6dbad.png

chris37

Hello, I have updated to the latest version, and the problem remains the same, now it works correctly if I select the currency €, if I select again in dollars it does not work, and I delete caches from both the web and the browser and it remains the same, I attach screenshots:

Is your cache plugin!
Exclude the currency cookies .

And clean your cache plugin cache.

rodas007

Is your cache plugin!
Exclude the currency cookies .

And clean your cache plugin cache.
check, but it's not that, and deactivated all cache plugins and purge all caches, I tried on different devices and on all the same bug, does it have something to do with using a child theme?

chris37

check, but it's not that, and deactivated all cache plugins and purge all caches, I tried on different devices and on all the same bug, does it have something to do with using a child theme?
I assume € is your default currency?

chris37

I when do the demo site of alidropship https://woo-warhol.alidropship.com/shop/#page-5 but I was not able to find a single product to have variable price.

So I can not recreate the issue you have for I confirm with you if you have right and is theme issue.

The true alidropship team have difficulty to calculate cost with the woo version to more the one occasion....
Like the gift box they make long time to fix it.
Sent email to support and ask for help
support@alidropship.com

Last edited:

rodas007

I when do the demo site of alidropship https://woo-warhol.alidropship.com/shop/#page-5 but I was not able to find a single product to have variable price.

So I can not recreate the issue you have for I confirm with you if you have right and is theme issue.

The true alidropship team have difficulty to calculate cost with the woo version to more the one occasion....
Like the gift box add on is still no fix the currency change on it....
There you can change the currency after long time waiting update and now the have new bug (when you delete product from your cart is not deleted from the gift box.
Sent email to support and ask for help
support@alidropship.com
check out this product if you have a variable pricing version, https: //woo-warhol.alidropship.com/product/cute-fluffy-leopard-print-phone-case-for-iphone/, and it works fine, but because your site run an old version of wordpress, the problem comes from version 5.5 ...

chris37

check out this product if you have a variable pricing version, https: //woo-warhol.alidropship.com/product/cute-fluffy-leopard-print-phone-case-for-iphone/, and it works fine, but because your site run an old version of wordpress, the problem comes from version 5.5 ...

1)the link you give to me is broken
2)I run what? (I view the side for the link I gave you above, the origina demo site for alidropship Andy woo theme)
I don't run 5.5 me how can i? :)
3) so did you fix your issue? did you update your wordpress to 5.5?

rodas007

sorry my English is bad. link: https://woo-warhol.alidropship.com/product/cute-fluffy-leopard-print-phone-case-for-iphone/

The alidropship test site uses an old version of wordpress and in that version it seems to work correctly. My website is updated to the latest version and the theme is updated and compatible, but the problem I have is a bug, they solved part of the problem, because in € it did not work and now it does, they just need to correct the problem in $, I've seen other websites with this theme with the same problem.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

The demo website is at the latest WP version and the discount bug has been fixed. Here's a simple product and a variable product for you to check.
Please send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.
discount.png
Plugins-‹-Andy-Warhol-Woo-—-WordPress.png