Bug issue: Dali theme "Recently viewed" and "Recommended" product slider (at the bottom)

Hi,

i found out another bug appearing on desktop view that can be annoying for client.
On the single product page, when the Recommended and Recently viewed products have more than 3 products, it's appear as a slider.

But there is 2 issue with the slider itself (on desktop only):

1) We cant scroll left to right by holding the mouse click. You have to use the small scroll bar at the bottom of the slider.
2) When you scrolling the page down using ur mouse wheel it is getting stuck on that slider and not scrolling the page but the slider.

Thank you guys!

Last edited:

daniel-97

1) We cant scroll left to right by holding the mouse click. You have to use the small scroll bar at the bottom of the slider.
As my experience, the maximum a "Cross-selling" tab can show is 8 products

Yes, this function was smooth before the updates. Now, the only thing they can do is to scroll one image per scroll.
2) When you scrolling the page down using ur mouse wheel it is getting stuck on that slider and not scrolling the page but the slider.
This must be from your mouse or web browser. I can scroll easily on my end without getting stuck at those sections

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We'll add arrows to help you scroll left (and right).

Thank you very much for your answer, but the thing is its not about idication but about that its getting stuck aswell. Scroll down with your mouse wheel with the arrow passing 1 images and you will see that its not scrolling the page anymore and its getting stuck there.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you very much for your answer, but the thing is its not about idication but about that its getting stuck aswell. Scroll down with your mouse wheel with the arrow passing 1 images and you will see that its not scrolling the page anymore and its getting stuck there.
I understand. There's a way to make scrolling more convenient. That's why the most common practice is to use arrows. They're one of the most recognizable UI elements and are very easy to use.