Bug: Images in Reviews

Deus

Hi,

I notice that the images in the reviews from aliexpress when you click to see and want to close you need to click twice instead of one to close the image even if you click on the X it looks like it has a layer or something. This happens in both admin and front end of the site.
Plus when someone wants to write a review they aren't able to submit any attached image because there is no option like in alidropship site.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I notice that the images in the reviews from aliexpress when you click to see and want to close you need to click twice instead of one to close the image even if you click on the X it looks like it has a layer or something. This happens in both admin and front end of the site.
Plus when someone wants to write a review they aren't able to submit any attached image because there is no option like in alidropship site.
We are talking about AliDropship Woo plugin, correct?
I checked our test WooCommerce site for this issue - everything works properly : no double layers and option to attach images is available if the theme supports it. So, your issues are connected with a theme I suppose .

Deus

When I click the images in the reviews it opens two one at the top of the other. One from the alidrop woo plugin and another from my woocommerce store

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
When I click the images in the reviews it opens two one at the top of the other. One from the alidrop woo plugin and another from my woocommerce store
As I said I didn't notice that issue on my site , try to switch to a standard woo theme to have a look if the issue will exist.