BUG: Facebook Poster not posting images after Business.facebook.com setup

PJC

Social Rabbit (SR) was working great. Facebook Poster was posting successfully on my FB page, including the product image. So all SR settings are correct.
However, after setting up business.facebook.com and I verified my domain, assigned my Page to it, the SR Facebook Poster now does not include the image of the product in posts on FB.
What am I missing here? Or is this a BUG in SR?

shonny

Social Rabbit (SR) was working great. Facebook Poster was posting successfully on my FB page, including the product image. So all SR settings are correct.
However, after setting up business.facebook.com and I verified my domain, assigned my Page to it, the SR Facebook Poster now does not include the image of the product in posts on FB.
What am I missing here? Or is this a BUG in SR?

Were you able to solve this problem. I am experiencing the same issue.

MondoMelon

Want to also chime in with my also experiencing this issue. I've written to their support email twice with no replies. For a paid product this is unacceptable.

As I didn't use the plugin before setting up with business.facebook.com i cannot attest to it working "before", but it certain is an issue now. When it posts, i get a generic site image, and not the main product image associated with post that Social Rabbit selected to make. Unfortunately the issue it not particularly repeatable. It happens maybe once out of ever 3-4 posts. The very same posts sent out to Twitter, Pintrest, and Instagram at the same time do not show this issue. Only FB.