Bought but never used for almost 2 years

Afar

Hi all,
I wonder if anyone can tell me where is the Manual or Tutorial to use the the AliDropship Woo plugin? I have no idea how to use it. I bought this plugin almost 2 years ago, but have not done anything with it and merely installed it on one of my sites. This site is running WooCommerce with a free theme and it used to make sales back then when I advertised with Facebook Ads.

However, I was not making a profit due to the high costs of the ads, and stopped advertising since. I also removed the shopping cart, so the site merely looks like a gallery. Basically, it has been dormant for nearly 2.5 years. I still have a Facebook page for it and I occasionally post to the page to keep it maintained.

But now I have a plan to start reviving the store, and I am not sure how to proceed (with their plugin). I was thinking of the Custom Store by AliDropship, but then their slow support and poor English/communication, plus the reliability of their Alidropship plugin leaves me in doubt. I did send them an email or message many hours ago, and as usual, either no reply, or very slow reply.....and then they don't speak English too well ;)

Even though they claim they will "do everything" for you if you order a Custom Store (which I did consider a long time ago).

Is it better to go with WooCommerce? I have also heard that there are various issues with the Alidropship Woo over the years......

So to summarize, 2 main questions (that I hope the Alidropship support could answer as well).

1) Where is the tutorial or manual for the Alidropship Woo? Is there a link/page to it? Do I need to delete all my products clean, and start from scratch and then use the plugin to import back the products? Can I choose what to import and only import products I want? And how to use it to import?

2) Which is better in my situation, the Alidropship Woo or the Alidropship standard plugin (which appears to be their own version of a Woocommerce solution). I am a bit tempted to remake my store and use a good theme (like the ones provided by Alidropship), but I still need to use their Ali Dropship plugin, vs the Alidropship Woo.

Woocommerce is established and reliable, but I'm not sure about their Alidropship plugin (in the long run).

Last edited:

Mar

and then they don't speak English too well
Alidropship support speak good English. There was never an issue with how they speak English.

Where is the tutorial or manual for the Alidropship Woo?
Follow this link: https://alidropship.com/woo-guide/

Do I need to delete all my products clean, and start from scratch and then use the plugin to import back the products?
If you've been using Alidropship woo, you only need to update the products you have imported.

Can I choose what to import and only import products I want? And how to use it to import?
Yes, you can import only the product you want.

Which is better in my situation, the Alidropship Woo or the Alidropship standard plugin
This is a personal preference. If you want to know the pros and cons of both plugin versions search it here in the forum.