Beware of misleading sellers

The Dropper

Hi , i've been looking for a product in aliexpress , i found a seller that sell the product for 2.37$ + FREE shipping with epacket , product has about 40+ orders & good 10-25 feedback post, The seller got good ratings ; something like 300 points , i added this product to my store , but when i received orders , i decided to do more research & end up with similar product sold by other sellers for about 0.95$ to 1.5$ but the shipping with Epacket wasn't free , about 2-3$ more , but these sellers got an extremely excellent rating +15K points , their product (the one i'm looking for) was the one in the TOP of orders , about +500 orders and feedback posts .
So i decided to go with the cheap seller since he already ship with epacket , & keep the 2 or 3 $ for me , but ! surprise ! that seller ship with China small packet , i contacted the seller but they told me that there is a problem with US customs , SO i ended up paying more bucks for a normal shipping method , & other sellers were already shipping for free with China small packet for about 0.95$ which mean if i wanted to use China small packet in the 1st time , i could save 1-3 $ .
I ordered one more product from that seller but i consist about epacket or i will ask for a refund for the both orders . i don't actually to go with the hassle of refund especially in a platform like aliexpress .
So my advice , is as you heard always !! check the seller again & again ! even if you're gonna loss a 50% on your profit , your reputation in front of your customers is more important , and beware of those sellers as they mislead the customers with shipping information to attract more orders . this is not the 1st time this happened to me but i taught this was OK since i'm shipping to my local country . But now shit need to be done right !!

seller-png.57

Attachments

• seller.PNG
    seller.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 61

Neil

Yes, i have been ordering off these sites for years and they will openly lie to your face about what they are doing/selling if it means you order from them ..they don't really seem to grasp that being honest and fair will get them consistent long term orders, not just one or two.

When drop shipping, if it's not being sent through epacket to the western market then i wouldn't keep ordering from them.