AUTOMATICALLY ADDS INCREASING NUMBER TO SALES

justas

I have an idea since we can input our own item sale count on products can we have gradually increasing order number count for the site to look more live and legit? For example, I have a product from alliexpress that has 60 sales and when I import it ill change that to 120 sales and if there would be an option that picks X amount of products in my store a per day and adds X amount of sales on top of old ones? Let's take the above example and use 120 sales on the item and after some time sales get to 132 let's say after a week or a day or a month so that products look that they are actually selling really well and be more appealing to returning customers to actually buy them.

Christina

Administrator
I have an idea since we can input our own item sale count on products can we have gradually increasing order number count for the site to look more live and legit? For example, I have a product from alliexpress that has 60 sales and when I import it ill change that to 120 sales and if there would be an option that picks X amount of products in my store a per day and adds X amount of sales on top of old ones? Let's take the above example and use 120 sales on the item and after some time sales get to 132 let's say after a week or a day or a month so that products look that they are actually selling really well and be more appealing to returning customers to actually buy them.

Hello, justas!

Thank you for your suggestion! We'll consider it.