Automatic PRICE Currency Conversion for each country

Hi,

I am in UAE and i am hoping that though the base currency is USD, i would love to see it in AED format. Now, the plugin allows for additional currency to be included in the list of currencies. However, i did not see that it reflects in my store. I still see the USD as this is the base currency.

I saw some other stores online that they convert the currency whoever is browsing it wherever they are located.

Thank you...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I am in UAE and i am hoping that though the base currency is USD, i would love to see it in AED format. Now, the plugin allows for additional currency to be included in the list of currencies. However, i did not see that it reflects in my store. I still see the USD as this is the base currency.

I saw some other stores online that they convert the currency whoever is browsing it wherever they are located.

Thank you...
Hello, you may set AED as a default currency - then your prices will be in AED.
https://alidropship.com/codex/how-do-i-change-my-currency/

craig123

I think for a clever coder this wouldnt be very hard, you can already specify the currency which passes to the URL, so a redirect by browser language should update the currency, I have tried this and it nearly worked but couldnt quite get it. this really is a crucial aspect but i can understand not easy to implement! At the moment I am consideirng using one currency one day and running a campaign, then swithcing to another on an alternative day. its crucial because buyers in developed countries will NOT buy if the product isnt in their currency!

alexallied

Any response to this request? Currency conversion and display according to Country.

For example, When I browse from Australia, the display currency will be in AUD, instead of USD.

bizmode

Thank you, Mr. Julius, for the suggestions. I agree that the "Automatic Currency Switching Based on Country" is a really useful feature since letting customers know that our website is more user-friendly with their own currency will enhance sales. I'm hoping the developers at AliDropship will take note of this.

chris37

Thank you, Mr. Julius, for the suggestions. I agree that the "Automatic Currency Switching Based on Country" is a really useful feature since letting customers know that our website is more user-friendly with their own currency will enhance sales. I'm hoping the developers at AliDropship will take note of this.
They added this feature since 2018.

chris37

Thank you for the information. Where can I get instructions on how to use "Automatic Currency Switching Based on Country" rather than the manual "Currency Switcher" Thanks
Is on your alidropship setting in the currency section.