Automatic order product recognation with multiple vendors

pearstar

Hello,

Difficult to explain, so I go by with examples. I have a product with 10 variations imported from aliexpress. Now I want 5 variations to be shipped from cjdropshipping, so I go ahead and change the SKU for those 5. However, the alidropship automatic order still adds those with modified SKU variations to cart. What options do I have?
1) Move all 10 variations and remove product URL under supplier tab within the product
2) Remove manually from aliexpress cart anything that should be shipped from cjdropshipping
3) Create new variations within the product manually
4) Hoping for better and more straight forward solution.

Willing to pay for the custom solution.

CJ Support

Hello,

Difficult to explain, so I go by with examples. I have a product with 10 variations imported from aliexpress. Now I want 5 variations to be shipped from cjdropshipping, so I go ahead and change the SKU for those 5. However, the alidropship automatic order still adds those with modified SKU variations to cart. What options do I have?
1) Move all 10 variations and remove product URL under supplier tab within the product
2) Remove manually from aliexpress cart anything that should be shipped from cjdropshipping
3) Create new variations within the product manually
4) Hoping for better and more straight forward solution.

Willing to pay for the custom solution.

Hi,
If the product includes similar variations, you can try to post a sourcing request to CJ to see if they can provide you with the other 5 variations from AliExpress. It can avoid the situation that products of an order are not from the same supplier.
If CJ can't source the variations, I suggest 3) Create new variations within the product manually.

chris37

Hi,
If the product includes similar variations, you can try to post a sourcing request to CJ to see if they can provide you with the other 5 variations from AliExpress. It can avoid the situation that products of an order are not from the same supplier.
If CJ can't source the variations, I suggest 3) Create new variations within the product manually.

It doesn't matter , they question was the alidropship plugin can not separete the manual variation in the same product display.

Is must to create a product manual separete for that to work, not just to add manual variation in existing products because is not gonna work.

Last edited: