Auto order process not working properly

mlmwarehous

Hi, I am using the alidropship woo plugin on a Dutch webshop. Before my shop went alive I did a test order to see if everything is working as it should. And it did, almost. The zipcode system in the Netherlands is quit complex and the order system uses an uncomplete list of all the villages in a region. I supose this list is provided by aliexpress and not the plugin but in any case it is difficult to change the name of the city or village from my customer.
Then an other issue I had with a real customer is that on my webshop as well on aliexpress the product was in stock (more than 400pcs) however when using the auto order system I was unaible to fulfill the order because not in stock. I had to order manually. also at the order info page the "get tracking" button does nothing when clicked at it.
Today I got an order from Belgium. No stock problem here but the automatic shipping address filling fails to fill in the info. I supose I will need to da it manually again. this not what I need and it's costing me way too much time. What could be the problem?

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, I am using the alidropship woo plugin on a Dutch webshop. Before my shop went alive I did a test order to see if everything is working as it should. And it did, almost. The zipcode system in the Netherlands is quit complex and the order system uses an uncomplete list of all the villages in a region. I supose this list is provided by aliexpress and not the plugin but in any case it is difficult to change the name of the city or village from my customer.
Then an other issue I had with a real customer is that on my webshop as well on aliexpress the product was in stock (more than 400pcs) however when using the auto order system I was unaible to fulfill the order because not in stock. I had to order manually. also at the order info page the "get tracking" button does nothing when clicked at it.
Today I got an order from Belgium. No stock problem here but the automatic shipping address filling fails to fill in the info. I supose I will need to da it manually again. this not what I need and it's costing me way too much time. What could be the problem?
Hello, the list is provided by AliExpress , but city is typed by your customers, this scheme is the best option , because it doesn't reduce your conversion rate.
We used a completely automated lists before and it reduced a conversion rate drastically, so it is better to do some work manually then not to have sales at all.
If you want us to have a look at order placement please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with a link to the order with which you have this issue - we will check.